Post a Pic/link to Cryptozoological Creature (Real Or Not)

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Post a picture of a cryptozoological creature whether or not it is real. Even the fake pictures (presumably most of them) are pretty cool. I'll start:

Montauk Monster:

images

^^^^Did you have to make the first post the one that is going to send my thread into a total shit storm by page two that it is going to get wastelanded!

Not to add to the disruption of the thread but you've been rather active today NH.

Not to add to the disruption of the thread but you've been rather active today NH.

Yeah...I'm dubbing today lazy Sunday. Pretty soon I'm going to go buy beer and sandwich making materials.

Post a picture of a cryptozoological creature whether or not it is real. Even the fake pictures (presumably most of them) are pretty cool. I'll start:

Montauk Monster:

images

Wouldn't a real picture kind of make it not crypto?

Montauk Monster:

images

Pug with no fur and facial decomposition.

Wouldn't a real picture kind of make it not crypto?

I'm just making it safe for people who believe in some of this stuff, but too embarrassed to admit it.

i'm too lazy to look up pictures, but everytime there's a report of a chupacabra, it turns out to be a dog/wolf/coyote with mange.

Back