Post a more iconic MMA picture.....

Young "Fabio" mode granite-chin Arlovski, was a huge potential.
drobson136b.jpg
arlovski002_002.jpg
l.jpg
granite chin? like when he got sparked clean out by DATSIK in his first fight? lmao

granite chin? like when he got sparked clean out by DATSIK in his first fight? lmao
Kid, it's the heavyweights. Obviously you never trained Muay Thai or Boxing, or sparred ever, so you wouldn't write stupid things like this if you did. That was a lucky punch by Datsik that would floor a horse. After that Andrei and Tim Sylvia used to drop each other constantly and always recovered in a fight.

I've been watching MMA for over 20 years now, and I can say without a doubt that this will end up being a very iconic picture in years to come.

If Khabib leaves the sport still undefeated after a few more title defenses, this picture will immortalize him simply for the fact that it sums him up perfectly. He'll be remembered more for the fact that he didn't do it all just for the money and fame. This son of a bitch will be remembered more for marching to his own drum and not taking any shit from anyone more than his tremendous talent inside the octagon. The guy has balls the size of small planets.
you mean he will be remembered for having conor in his head worse than anyone else? lol he embarassed himself

Kid, it's the heavyweights. Obviously you never trained Muay Thai or Boxing, or sparred ever, so you wouldn't write stupid things like this if you did. That was a lucky punch by Datsik that would floor a horse. After that Andrei and Tim Sylvia used to drop each other constantly and always recovered in a fight.
I've been around long enough to know someone upset trying to pull the knowledge card. I'm seeing it right now. The HW division is full of legenedary chins over the years. Datsik is a lifelong can, weighing in at a whopping 219lbs in that fight. Arlovski has NEVER had a good chin. Let alone 'granite'. Don't be silly and try and push back again or I will expose you.

I've been around long enough to know someone upset trying to pull the knowledge card. I'm seeing it right now. The HW division is full of legenedary chins over the years. Datsik is a lifelong can, weighing in at a whopping 219lbs in that fight. Arlovski has NEVER had a good chin. Let alone 'granite'. Don't be silly and try and push back again or I will expose you.

Lol, holding onto a single word like a pathetic cuck. Arlovski had a decent chin, great recovery, it deteriorated through the years, just like Wand. You know shit.

9lk5uh.jpg

you mean he will be remembered for having conor in his head worse than anyone else? lol he embarassed himself

Nah bro, he straight beat conor's ass and then proceeded to spit on him before jumping into the crowd to shut some more shit-talkers up. I had mixed feelings about it at first, but I've come to the conclusion that the shit he pulled will be iconic as fuck after he retires. It was more boss than Brock going full silver-back after smashing Mir like a cockroach.

Also, I can guarantee that Conor will think more about Khabib over the next 40-50 years than Khabib will think about Conor.
Khabib will retire and disappear from the spotlight. He'll retreat into the mountains and take care of his people like a character ending from a Street fighter 2 or some shit. Conor will still be flapping his gums fro attention as long as people care to listen to him. He likes the spotlight, and he likes to fight, but he lacks the sense of righteousness that Khabib brings to the table. Watch how crazy famous Khabib gets over the next couple fights.

Back