Possibly the end of Conor McGregor. Nate might take his soul

He should retire after this Diaz fight and pretend hes better than Aldo. If he continue and try Aldo again, he will be over forever and will lose all respect he once had.

it's over for him, indeed. and he's going to be 0-3 after facing aldo

retirement after that

ha, aldo would travel to ireland to fight him in a no no holds barred mma fight or some shit

"I'll fight Conor anytime and anywhere." - Jose Aldo a week before turning down the Conor fight.

mcgregor-aldo-ko-ufc-121215-twitter-ftr_oup009frx24l1399pui4bonkw.jpg

The only reason Nate isn't ranked is because Dana was in his feelings and took him out of the rankings when Nate said the ufc should stop being cheap and pay him. he was 4 or 5 before that.

I wish I could be there then they were negotiating his fight pay

He's going to be worth less and less each fight after being so greedy.

too bad he didnt fly to vegas to fight him in mma @ ufc 196 when offered
"I'll fight Conor anytime and anywhere." - Jose Aldo a week before turning down the Conor fight.

mcgregor-aldo-ko-ufc-121215-twitter-ftr_oup009frx24l1399pui4bonkw.jpg
yeah, that was stupid from him. but if connie retired ducking aldo after losing against nate again, I believe aldo would try to make this fight happen somehow

and as I said, this is the only picture that you fanboys will have as a memento of connie's career

conor has no soul...
when you insult everyone, constantly, some people cant forget or forgive. When you take slfies all day, of you and your new cars, it can annoy many people. If you wern't such a dick a loss wouldn't be such a disaster, but those bad words upset some of us god fearing folk. I hope Nate wins,but Conor might work out a win to get a third game/fight

I wish I could be there then they were negotiating his fight pay

He's going to be worth less and less each fight after being so greedy.
202 will barely break a million buys. Now while that's great numbers it's 600k below Lesnar's record which is what Conor likes to say he does, which is break records. Records he only breaks in his own damn mind. After this second Diaz loss he will be forced to defend the title against Aldo in a rematch and I'll bet anything anyone wants to bet on it, that PPV won't even get 800k buys.

I'm the one who's gay? Is this not your boy? Is this shit not 110% full on homo? He's not trying to appear sexy and he's not on the cover of a magazine that females buy, this is men's ESPN magazine. He has the look of a man who's ready to do some sweaty combat in nude. Am I the only one who can read between the lines here? Hahahaha!!!

image.jpeg

yeah, that was stupid from him. but if connie retired ducking aldo after losing against nate again, I believe aldo would try to make this fight happen somehow

and as I said, this is the only picture that you fanboys will have as a memento of connie's career
960x0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

n4mFidH.png

I don't "get boys", that's your thing.

Hilary-Clinton-Raised-Eyebrows.jpg
None of the fighters I follow would be caught dead with other men all in underwear or posing nude on men's magazines. You're definitely a poor troll and your attempt to be funny has exposed you as a moron. I'm not impressed.

None of the fighters I follow would be caught dead with other men all in underwear or posing nude on men's magazines. You're definitely a poor troll and your attempt to be funny has exposed you as a moron. I'm not impressed.

Keep fighting your inner gay.

meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg

Back