Possible reason why Dan hooker didn't see the left hook coming from Chandler

If Chandler could develop a strong uppercut...that setup could be deadly

Can you imagine, hitting someone with the hardest punch you'll ever land, ever, the very prime of your life, everything behind it,

And he doesn't even go down....

Conor ALPHA'd the fuck out of Khabib there,
With Conor having a hand and both feet on the ground, would Khabib have been allowed to kick or knee him in the head?

No? That's because he was "grounded." When you are grounded by a punch, guess what? That's considered "going down."

In boxing, the glove touches the ground, it's a knockdown.

I'd say "nice try" at trolling, but that's a pathetically weak and girlish attempt, if we're being honest.

Can you imagine, hitting someone with the hardest punch you'll ever land, ever, the very prime of your life, everything behind it,

Can you imagine being a “world class striker” who got your brain rattled by a “glass-jawed rat”?
Conor went as deep and as personal as he could to try and unnerve khabib. It didn’t work. They fought, and one cried mercy. He asked the ref to please protect him. Nothing wrong with tapping, it’s part of the sport, but let’s not act like Conor did any alpha stuff in that fight.

I've seen you post this retarded take before, and it doesn't go down any better the more you do it.

You've never been in a real fight, I have, knowing you can't KO a guy changes you.

tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o3_r2_500.gif

UnhealthyMiserlyGourami-size_restricted.gif

If memory serves Chandler had already established that shot to the body several times through the fight. Combined with the threat of the takedown he definitely had Hooker thinking low. Great work from Chandler.

nice set up, chandler's punching speed is criminally underrated (on here) case closed. my goodness, i know its hard for yall to come to grips with the fact that Dan Hooker is just not on Chandler's level.

Back