Positive Note about Rousey

Giant Wimp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She got smashed and Nunes deserved the win

But I am impressed she took some big punishment and never was fully KO'd

She can take a punch but maybe Nunes doesn't punch as hard as what it looks like

She can take bombs...But like Nunes said....She can't take much anymore.

Fucking Herb gotta deny us the full-fledged KO.

I guess we will never know unless she's willing to take a punch from Rumble Johnson.

Is this like a half troll job? She was 1 or 2 punches away from being flatlined, she got rescued.

Her chin is cracked. She was one hook away from being stiffened out on the mat, Pacquiao style.

Is this like a half troll job? She was 1 or 2 punches away from being flatlined, she got rescued.

She took a lot of punishment before the fight was stopped and if you cant see that then you're blind

1 more shot, and she would've been flat lined. Herb showed mercy upon her, and prevented another glorious Ronda ass down, face up with her eyes closed meme.

The fight lasted 48 seconds.

How many punches did she take....I can't remember anyone male or female copping that much punishment and not being unconscious.

I'm not a Rousey fan but can't you even acknowledge something positive or does your hate exceed your ability to reason

How many punches did she take....I can't remember anyone male or female copping that much punishment and not being unconscious.

I'm not a Rousey fan but can't you even acknowledge something positive or does your hate exceed your ability to reason
I can acknowledge the fact that she took a beating, but it was your "Nunes doesn't punch as hard as what it looks like" comment that I thought was weird. And usually when someone gets saved from going unconscious within the first minute of the fight, they don't get praised for their chin. I'm not even saying she has a bad chin, but there was nothing special about it from her end.

Anyone who takes that much of a beating and is still standing deserves a bit of praise.
48 seconds is irrelevant as you can be punched more times in 48 seconds than in 3 rounds

Out on her feet almost instantly. Women's mma. Nothing praiseworthy here, TS.

uh.. yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there*, it felt like with was completely stunned at the first blow she took on her head. The fact that she kept standing does not mean she has a good chin. Fighters with good chin eat bombs and come back strong.

*Office Space, Bill Lumbergh interview

TS are you blind? The only reason Ronda was still standing was because she was holding on to the cage for dear life. Look at the last part just before Herb stepped in and saved her life.

It must be the kind heart I have to find the tiniest minuscule bit of good Ronda has after getting massacred :D

Back