Popular fighters you dont care about

Cerrone (giver of false hope to the overwhelming mass of shitkickers that constitute the UFC fanbase)

McGregor (amazing skills but he's corny as a dog turd)

Mendes (flat out overrated)

Faber (another giver of false hope to the other majority of mma fans known as bros)

Nick Diaz's fight with Anderson was the first time in years I was amused by his antics. I was still hoping Anderson would embarrass him, but I wanted to see more of his "I don't give a fuck" act.

Way off topic, but on my Sirius/ XM, I saw "Grimes" on the description and stopped to "listen" since you clarified your avatar. I must say, for a Scandinavian, I was far more expecting a King Diamond(ish) metal band as opposed to a "modern day?" ABBA!

I was able to tolerate about 1 minute of Kill v. Maim. Dang!
Surely off topic, but I like pop music (too). I don't think Kill v. maim is her best, but Art Angels (the album from which that tune is from) is a masterpiece of pop music. Listen to this:

If you don't realize that's a great tune, well, you're just not into music. You just don't get music. :D

Oh, this needs to be said, too: I don't particularly care for King Diamond. I like King in Merciful Fate, solo not really.

Best Scandinavian metal band? Well, there's lots. Right now, as I'm writing this, I'm listening to Satyricon.

I'm into all kinds of music, really.

Don't get me started on music.

Fuck.

End rant.

I'll chime in and say that I definitely like Grimes. It's pop with a twist, and the girl herself happens to be very interesting.

As for metal, I find the doom / sludge / post-metal / stoner scene the most interesting. Bands like Neurosis, YOB, Amenra, Cult of Luna are mind benders of the highest order.

When it comes to more traditional forms of extreme metal, I like old school swedish black metal (Dissection, Sacramentum, Necrophobic, etc.)

As far as Norwegian BM is involved, I prefer the slower dirges to the generic mid-tempo stuff.

anyone unde 170 lbs that doesn't have tits or isn't called Conor.
condit
hendricks
maia
dc when he isn't fighting rumble or bones or alex
vitor belfort
machida

i'll stop cause it's easier just to write down the 20 or so fighters i do care about.

José Aldo. The guy was the #1 in the pound for pound ranking and I couldn't care less about his fights.
Yea, especially compared to the other Top 5. I wasn't invested in him at all for all that he had done...but I still think he deserve a rematch (but get why UFC doesn't)

Nick Diaz's fight with Anderson was the first time in years I was amused by his antics. I was still hoping Anderson would embarrass him, but I wanted to see more of his "I don't give a fuck" act.
Uhh what does this have to do the topic?

Way off topic, but on my Sirius/ XM, I saw "Grimes" on the description and stopped to "listen" since you clarified your avatar. I must say, for a Scandinavian, I was far more expecting a King Diamond(ish) metal band as opposed to a "modern day?" ABBA!

I was able to tolerate about 1 minute of Kill v. Maim. Dang!

You're tripping, Grimes is awesome. She's talented and original. She writes and produces her own music, and even directs her own videos.

Mini mouse. Poor little fella would be more entertaining if he were...normal.

1RXGWZM_700wa_0.gif

Back