• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poor kid gets scared by Chicago thugs on Instagram live

Gangbangers wouldn't be shit without a gun.

I feel like the whole gang most likely has an assortment of weapons; from a strategic perspective you should probably try and invest in superior firepower and make sure you have plenty of ammo. Unless you live in some communist territory like California or Massachusetts.

Pretty sad, the kid in the top window will likely go on to have a successful / fulfilling life..

Guys in the bottom screen will almost certainly end up dead or in jail.. honestly feel for those dudes.. it sucks that they've had to take on their area's legacy..
And it will be up to us, and kids like the one in the top window, to work hard, contribute to society, and pay taxes to fund the jails and/or welfare the punks on bottom will cost, all while claiming they are victims of the most racist country ever.

I don't even know what I'm looking at

Those dudes are some fucking lames, poor kid was sweet and just wanted to talk about comics

Maybe they can do an Instagram live with him again sometime, from the penitentiary, after they inevitably arrive there.

When I lived in St Louis there was a lot of Bosnians that fled the Yugoslav wars that started their own community in South St. Louis (Little Bosnia as it's called). Before they arrived, the areas they settled in were pretty much overrun with gangs. Even though the area was ghetto, Bosnians were just happy to get away from war. The gangbangers in the neighborhood tried to intimidate and run them out but they werent having it. They were basically like.. who the fuck do you think you are with your gang territories and handguns. They basically told them their little pistols didn't intimidate them as they came from dealing with widescale war for years on end and seen way worse than anything that was going on in St. Louis. Needless to say, the hood rats tucked tail and couldn't intimidate them into leaving.

@Slobodan
They still have that neighborhood.

I remember at last count, we have the largest population of Bosnian's outside of Bosnia.

Some good restaurants open now, too.

Rumor is that the kid is a child actor from a show called Raising Dion on Netflix

Just another group of assholes doing typical asshole shit. Poor kid was just being a good kid and was subjected to scum. I wish that lil boy the best in life

Following this kid on instagram live doesnt sound very gangster to me.

Chicago City of Peace.

Sucks that such a beautiful city is brought down by trash.

image.jpg

They don’t have to do anything.

And it will be up to us, and kids like the one in the top window, to work hard, contribute to society, and pay taxes to fund the jails and/or welfare the punks on bottom will cost, all while claiming they are victims of the most racist country ever.

It's likely that all these guys were just children, who grew up around the exact same people from the previous generation, many of their family members were likely gang members before them..

Kids are sooo impressionable, it's pretty likely these guys didn't have much of a chance..

Hope some of them are able to find the light.

Last edited:
Fucking backward cunts.. Hope they all get smoked.

If you want a good place to live come to Kansas City. I am a trueborn Californian and miss the glory days of Bodega Bay and all the mountains of show to shred.

Those days are over. Here in KC there are no fences separating houses because we are all just .....people i guess?

We all have each others backs. I live in a small town of 5000 south of KC and the police and firefighters here get my donations every year.

That is literally 3 houses down from my lawn. Almost had to bust out my moms AR-15.

Our police are extremely good because they are defending our little town every day they wake up and put on that uniform.

Pretty fucking low to start waving a gun at a child, even it if is over an internet connection.

Full story on this? Kid was so innocent and this garbage probably high off his mind think this was cool?

Full story on this? Kid was so innocent and this garbage probably high off his mind think this was cool?

People like him love to try to punk down successful “soft” black people who aren’t about “gang shit”. They consider them to be lame as bizarre as that thinking is. But dying or spending your life incarcerated over some shitty apartment complex you claim as your own is super cool!

Back