Poor Bisping,it looked like a grown up against a 3 year old child!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think tonight showed why the scoring system is complete bs.You can make your opponent look like a complete retard that doesn't know how to fight,completely destroy his face and still lose.
Let's be honest,Anderson showed in 2 seconds that he could've finished Bisping anytime he wanted to.He actually even did lol

This was ridiculous.

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

If he could have finished Bisping any time he wanted then he would have. He just let Bisping win?

BispingdroppingAndy.gif

(will edit when gif is available)

I think tonight showed why the scoring system is complete bs.You can make your opponent look like a complete retard that doesn't know how to fight,completely destroy his face and still lose.
Let's be honest,Anderson showed in 2 seconds that he could've finished Bisping anytime he wanted to.He actually even did lol

This was ridiculous.

VWr6I.gif

Well he did nothing but get jabbed in the face all night then throw 4 kicks that didnt finish him so he didnt deserve the win.

1 was a cheap shot anyways. Still couldnt put him away. Couldnt put Nick Diaz the WW away either lol.

damn Anderson got rocked twice against a child, he's really past his prime

In terms of fight IQ Anderson was the 3-year-old.

a kid damn near ko'd silva twice.

he should really stop then.

I thought it could have been 48-47 either way tbh but I'm pleased Bisping won because of Silva's stupid gameplan of coasting and posturing.

Bisping remains undefeated ...in the UK, just like Ronda remains undefeated ...with herself. #props

This clowning around by Anderson is getting to complete dumb-assery.
Mate, you're reflexes aren't there anymore. Not everyone is as slow as Forrest Griffin!!!
Get in there, destroy your opponents with as little damage, and move on to the next opponent.

Watching someone showboat isn't exciting, and won't get me to buy the PPV that you're headlining.

smells like heart break to me. You forgot to mention the part where Bisping knocked him down and wasnt too far off a finish.

That baby rocked that grown up hard in the 1st round. Then almost KO'd him in the 2nd.

This was ridiculous.
what fight did you watch? Bisping was in complete control until the knee... and even after that he was the one backing Anderson up and landing shots. Anderson threw like 4 or 5 strikes a round. Bisping clearly won

Back