Poor Abdul Razak Alhassan..

Those allegations really must’ve messed with him. 10-1 with 10 first round knockouts and now missed weight twice and got slept.

They really did mess him up psychologically. He talked a great deal about it in recent articles. Granted, if he truly was in fact innocent as the court found him, imagine how that can fuck with you mentally going through that ordeal and being labeled and depicted a monster if you know you're innocent. Rape is a horrible thing and no laughing matter. But so is being wrongfully accused of a crime you didn't commit.

WTF is up with Sherdog logic? Trump has 26 or more sexual misconduct/assault/harrassment allegations and people are like "respect the process! innocent until proven guilty!" Razak goes through the actual full process and is cleared in a court of law but the sherdog court consensus is he's guilty because it's their opinion? Full of shit.
It's called guilty due to being black - duh! Trump is white, so he is prob innocent - see how MAGA logic works?

Those girls brought him to their home.

The judge basically ruled, and I paraphrase of course, they had something like the female version of post-nut syndrome. regretted the drunk sex, felt embarrassed and wanted to save face in front of their boyfriends and family, made Razak the scapegoat for their guilt.

It's called guilty due to being black - duh! Trump is white, so he is prob innocent - see how MAGA logic works?

True. And when you point it out, all the emboldened closet racist defense force idiots run into the picture and say typical stupid shit like the only racist people are people who acknowledge such racism exists. Sherdog logic.

The judge basically ruled, and I paraphrase of course, they had something like the female version of post-nut syndrome. regretted the drunk sex, felt embarrassed and wanted to save face in front of their boyfriends and family, made Razak the scapegoat for their guilt.
Get real, he obviously took advantage of them or could have gave them something. Their family wouldn’t have to know idiot, they came out themselves

No proof Trump did anything which is why it was dropped

Those cases are still pending. Most of them are anyway and on legal record. Razak was proven innocent! What more do you want? It was his word against theirs and the court ruled in his favor.

WTF is up with Sherdog logic? Trump has 26 or more sexual misconduct/assault/harrassment allegations and people are like "respect the process! innocent until proven guilty!" Razak goes through the actual full process and is cleared in a court of law but the sherdog court consensus is he's guilty because it's their opinion? Full of shit.
Trump is a billionaire and all those allegations were debunked, women accuse the rich all the time. Abdul is a average guy and claiming he raped them wouldn’t get them a dime.

I’m Not Norm is my favorite YouTube channel . Norm Macdonald is the funniest person ever.

Or so the Germans would have you believe
My man!

I find the I’m Not Norm channel removes the element of surprise with norm. Predictable Norm is less funny than unpredictable Norm.

Still great though, the guy works hard

Those cases are still pending. Most of them are anyway and on legal record. Razak was proven innocent! What more do you want? It was his word against theirs and the court ruled in his favor.
Pending lol, Trump is rich, Abdul is not. Most rich and famous people get rape allegations all the time for money grabs.

For Abdul they would gain literally nothing by lying, he’s not rich or famous which means he most likely is guilty.

He fucked 2 girls. At some point prior to the actual sex, the bartender at the place walked in on both girls doing *something* with him in the closet. He most likely didn't rape them.

Not only are you two white knights but you’re also clueless. Restitution is a legal term referring to payment for damages <Lmaoo>

Definitely not the two brightest white knights in the shed. They're probably the same type of clowns who were quick to defend mcgregor each time he got accused of something, saying to respect the process and innocent until proven guilty. Razak gets proven innocent and these two idiots are still screaming guilty.

Pending lol, Trump is rich, Abdul is not. Most rich and famous people get rape allegations all the time for money grabs.

For Abdul they would gain literally nothing by lying, he’s not rich or famous which means he most likely is guilty.

It's a good thing a moron like you is not a judge or right the laws. Does anyone else see how stupid this guy's so called "logic" is?

Get real, he obviously took advantage of them or could have gave them something. Their family wouldn’t have to know idiot, they came out themselves

Join date checks out.

Definitely not the two brightest white knights in the shed. They're probably the same type of clowns who were quick to defend mcgregor each time he got accused of something, saying to respect the process and innocent until proven guilty. Razak gets proven innocent and these two idiots are still screaming guilty.
McGregor is rich while Abdul is not.

which one do you believe more, a rich guy supposedly raping someone or an average Joe?

Back