Media Ponzinibbio vs Magny is the best leg kicks display in the UFC history.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

he dropped magny like 6 times with leg kicks. probably the most leg kicks knockdown ever in the ufc history.

I would honestly say Ponzi is a better leg kicker than Barboza or gaethje. the way he throws and lands them is just so vicious and brutal.

Nah its this fight.

MarcoRuas.jpg

Shogun vs Machida I comes to mind... Too bad Cecil Peoples didn't count kicks as strikes.

He basically got leg kick TKO'd AND knocked unconscious. Brutal loss for Magny.

That was pretty good but I don’t like ponzi

Ponz looked like a killer in that fight. Really smart gameplan the way he destroyed that leg early and kept Magney against the fence. This dude has really bad luck otherwise we would be talking about him a lot more.

he dropped magny like 6 times with leg kicks. probably the most leg kicks knockdown ever in the ufc history.

I would honestly say Ponzi is a better leg kicker than Barboza or gaethje. the way he throws and lands them is just so vicious and brutal.

Damn I forgot how fun the fights are with a live crowd cheering the fighters on.

Windows shut down music was funny!!

Ponz looked like a killer in that fight. Really smart gameplan the way he destroyed that leg early and kept Magney against the fence. This dude has really bad luck otherwise we would be talking about him a lot more.
And he's not young anymore He's going to turn 34 in August.

think youre giving ponzi too much credit.
magny might be the most susceptible dude to leg kicks in mma history...
long AND skinny ass calves.
RDA took him out with one calf kick.

Barboza stopped 2 guys in a row with lowkicks...

Aldo was also a killer with his lowkicks back then...straight murdered Fabers leg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back