Media Polyana Viana gets a new chest tattoo

Watch Naruto during the PAIN saga/arc.

The last good arc of Naruto its all downhill from there. Kishimito should have ended it there instead of milking it with the dragonballz tier fights

Oda’s One piece is the only one that hasnt collapse over its long running story. A true master of storytelling

The last good arc of Naruto its all downhill from there. Kishimito should have ended it there instead of milking it with the dragonballz tier fights

Oda’s One piece is the only one that hasnt collapse over its long running story. A true master of storytelling
I actually like Obito's arc and the final battles at the end. It was a bit of DBZ/Bleach with the power ups but I felt like it made the battle/war even more epic.

One Piece I've been wanting to catch up on, so many episodes on that series that I haven't been able to get caught up. I'll start watching more episodes once I finish catching up on Attack on Titan.

I actually like Obito's arc and the final battles at the end. It was a bit of DBZ/Bleach with the power ups but I felt like it made the battle/war even more epic.

One Piece I've been wanting to catch up on, so many episodes on that series that I haven't been able to get caught up. I'll start watching more episodes once I finish catching up on Attack on Titan.

It had its good moments but it felt bloated to me at times. Kishimoto also has a habit of not properly connecting parts of story. Alot of inconsistencies.

One piece keeps improving, the art in newest season is fantastic and they finally showed what Gol D Roger’s finaly journey to be Pirate King was like (hes awesome) They also revealed the final true villain and he seems very interesting.

Its amazing how Oda can connect the smallest details years apart in his story and build them up into a big story arc.

Yeah, I don't get it.

I like Naruto too, but to get a fucking tattoo on my chest of a character? Hell no

Tattoos are out of hand these days lol, people ruin their bodies with this garbage

He didn't have to end it, just shouldn't have added in a bunch of stupid fucking aliens

Why would you ruin one of the best aspects of your charact… I mean figure like that

I can respect the Naruto tattoo but why on her chest.

Came in expecting a Chaos Tattoo. I am Dissappointed.......

Back