Rewatch Polyana Viana Appreciation Thread

If you want to get a girl like her just go to the city/region where she was born which is very poor and undeveloped. As long you are not fat. They have a thing for foreigners and outsiders and they have white fever too

You could pick and choose them very very easily. But it would also be very dangerous. It is what it is
Dangerous in what way?

Legitimate beauty.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Polyana-Viana.jpg

look at what she did to this man. u cant be beauty and beast

Dangerous in what way?

Local men could target you for that and gang up on you and beat the shit out of you or even a stab or two.

Also general criminals target foreigners and even outsiders Brazilians for robbery and such. Her state is top 3 worst state in Brazil. Very poor and very violent. Especially the countryside where she comes from

This thread has been a long time coming.

Amen.

Local men could target you for that and gang up on you and beat the shit out of you or even a stab or two.

Also general criminals target foreigners and even outsiders Brazilians for robbery and such. Her state is top 3 worst state in Brazil. Very poor and very violent. Especially the countryside where she comes from
May I ask which state it is? I have seen a lot of videos about Brazilian street-violence and it's really nasty and yes they target tourists and anyone who looks like they might have money. This is the problem when there exists a place with massive wealth gap and often limited education : it breeds violence and desperation. Want a new iPhone? Easy to steal it from a "rich tourist" if you're from a certain mentality.

It's very sad and I don't see it changing ever as it's endemic.
Other countries in Central America are the same or worse in this respect. Honduras / Nicaragua / Salvador : often super violent and full of desperadoes. I wouldn't even consider visiting any of these places, even though i'm sure there's "safe" (relatively speaking) parts of them.

Ain't nobody messing with a 6'8 325# ripped sherdogger, bro

Too much makeup now... looks fine with little to no makeup... then ended up getting implants, with a weird tat in the middle. It's too bad, I don't think her mind is 100% focused on fighting/winning anymore.
I'd agree. I won't deny her obvious attractiveness, of course. But I'd wash off a little makeup if it were my choice. I'm sure she doesn't care how I feel, however. And that hurts a bit. When I look in the mirror I don't know if I am the same man I was before that realization. Will I forever be in the shadow of this thing??

Back