Television Polyamory show on Showtime from 2010

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My girlfriend randomly started to watch this last night. She legit asked if I would want a threesome after watching. She said she wouldn't know what to do but is open to it. I am not really into it. Not worth the hassle really.

I watched a couple year ago years after it was on Showtime in 2010. I got a crush on Lindsey after watching it. Vanessa wanted her and Anthony was just something she seemed to put up with.

I went internet stalking and Lindsey is now a lawyer in Northern California. Anthony teaches in Italy and Vanessa earned a PhD. Highly educated bunch. Anthony recently put up a lowkey youtube channel about an Americans living in Italy.

Around the time they did the show Lindsey had a band. She wasn't bad a singer. She has a number of videos on youtube with the band. One has some bad dancing with her trying to be sexy.

Last edited:
I went internet stalking and Lindsey is now a lawyer in Northern California. Anthony teaches in Italy and Vanessa earned a PhD. Highly educated bunch. Anthony recently put up a lowkey youtube channel about an Americans living in Italy.

So it didn't last?

I've known a lot of people who tried this and it never works. Someone always feels too lonely because they need more attention than they are getting, and they move on.

im not clicking those links lol but are those people you know because if they are pretty sure you could get banned id check te rules now

They are links to youtube. Is it not cool to link to youtube?

I've known a lot of people who tried this and it never works. Someone always feels too lonely because they need more attention than they are getting, and they move on.

That is what happened on season 2 of the show.

They followed a mma fighter or mma instructor (I forget since it has been a couple years) in a relationship with two girls. One of the girls felt left out and left the relationship. The girl who left was the original girlfriend.

That is what happened on season 2 of the show.

They followed a mma fighter or mma instructor (I forget since it has been a couple years) in a relationship with two girls. One of the girls felt left out and left the relationship. The girl who left was the original girlfriend.

I mean, I'd like to be able to fuck two chicks and pay 1/3 of the rent forever. It sure sounds nice.

I bet Leigh Ann was really hot when they met and still was at 32. But he liked the 24 year old more.

What people think polyamory is like

What polyamory is really like

polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg

Polyamory is stupid and never works long term.

Now swingin', that's where it's at. The good ol' lifestyle :cool:

Your girlfriend is probably one or more of these:
-bored
-attracted to females and not sure how to go about it
-wanting the relationship to be more casual

Back