POLL: Who are the top 5 NFL quarterbacks of all time?

Who are the top 5 NFL quarterbacks of all time?

• Tom Brady

Votes: 91 78.4%
  • Joe Montana

Votes: 92 79.3%
  • John Elway

Votes: 47 40.5%
  • Dan Marino

Votes: 52 44.8%
  • Peyton Manning

Votes: 83 71.6%
  • Roger Staubach

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Terry Bradshaw

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Steve Young

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 33 28.4%
  • Bob Griese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Unitas

Votes: 15 12.9%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Kurt Warner

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Warren Moon

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Phil Simms

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Joe Theismann

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Troy Aikman

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Ben Roethlisberger

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Brett Favre

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who are the top 5 NFL quarterbacks of all time?
71jgnocz9bL.jpg

It gets so tight after Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, and Brees. The QB position might have the tightest top 10 in sports.

As someone who was a happy little kid in St. Louis watching the Greatest Show on Turf, it warms my heart that you included Warner and hurts me not to vote for him. If we're just looking at their best one or two seasons, he's up there with the greats. He obviously lacked the longevity and consistency necessary for a GOAT candidate, though.

Edit: I changed my vote to include him, just to show support.

As someone who was a happy little kid in St. Louis watching the Greatest Show on Turf, it warms my heart that you included Warner and hurts me not to vote for him. If we're just looking at their best one or two seasons, he's up there with the greats. He obviously lacked the longevity and consistency necessary for a GOAT candidate, though.

Edit: I changed my vote to include him, just to show support.
He lacked longevity because he played in Arena football for years and was overlooked. He was an insane talent and managed to go to Super Bowls with two different franchises (that puts him in a very small club of NFL quarterbacks).

Last edited:
I will always vote for Montana, Brady & Peyton in polls like this.

Last edited:
Agree with Brady & Peyton. Why no Montana though?

You could make him five, along with lot of others. Montana doesn't have the same stats with the others but I would b hard pressed to say that he is worst.

Otto Graham
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Dan Marino
Johnny Unitas

Overrated cans with stacked rosters where defense won them championships need not apply
As good as Marino was, he never one the big games
Truth be told it’s Hard to see him more deserving than his counterpart joe Montana

You could make him five, along with lot of others. Montana doesn't have the same stats with the others but I would b hard pressed to say that he is worst.

I'm a HUGE Brady fan, but you're nuts if you don't think Montana and Brady are not 1 and 2 in any order.

Stats are relative to the era. Montana would have similar stats to brady if he played in this post 2004 era. Marino and Fouts would have had similar stats to Brees and Manning.

Back