POLL: Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang" (WCW edition)?

Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang" (WCW edition)?

• nWo (white and black)

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • nWo (red and black/"Wolfpac")

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang?"
tumblr_ndiof6CBNS1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

I was a Red and Black mark when they split, but neither was anywhere near as good as the OG nWo.

Lol they're not called gangs lol
They're called stables

The original nwo was the best but my favorite was Nash, Savage, Konnan, Sting and Luger

Lol they're not called gangs lol
They're called stables

The original nwo was the best but my favorite was Nash, Savage, Konnan, Sting and Luger

"They're not stables, dammit, this isn't Mid-South! They're FACTIONS! We have FACTIONS! We have the Black faction. And the Mexican faction. And the skinhead faction. Look at all the factions we have! People love FACTIONS! Every wrestler needs to be in a faction, dammit!"

"They're not stables, dammit, this isn't Mid-South! They're FACTIONS! We have FACTIONS! We have the Black faction. And the Mexican faction. And the skinhead faction. Look at all the factions we have! People love FACTIONS! Every wrestler needs to be in a faction, dammit!"

Nahhh they're stables

Nahhh they're stables

We'll make a Canadian faction! And an American faction! A faction for wrestlers who like to talk about their junk! Everyone gets to be in a faction! Ah hah! I just had a great idea. A faction full of FREAKS! A Freak-Faction! We'll get a bearded lady and a big fat guy and some white rappers! It'll be such good shit!

FACTIONS!

We'll make a Canadian faction! And an American faction! A faction for wrestlers who like to talk about their junk! Everyone gets to be in a faction! Ah hah! I just had a great idea. A faction full of FREAKS! A Freak-Faction! We'll get a bearded lady and a big fat guy and some white rappers! It'll be such good shit!

FACTIONS!

iStock-466724808.jpg

Red... White is racist.

I remember playing WCW on N64 and the NWO was always overpowered cunts about it so I never liked them even in real life.

OG B&W for sure

Honorable mention to wolfpac when they had Nash, Hall, Savage, Sting, Luger, Konnan

Back