POLL: Which of the "big four" national pizza chains has the best breadsticks?

Which of the "big four" national pizza chains has the best breadsticks?

• Pizza Hut

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Domino's

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little Caesars

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which of the "big four" national pizza chains has the best breadsticks?
sides_Breadsticks_Marinara.png

Pizza Hut

F_GARLICT.jpg

Domino's

iu

Papa John's

iu

Little Caesars

Pizza hut but if anything's good at lil ceasers it's that crazy bread
I would definitely rank Little Caesers the best (with Papa John's a close second). Pizza Hut is a distant third. Their breadsticks were awesome when they were fresh baked back in the day. Today, they are processed, previously frozen, reheated shells of their former self. Domino's breadsticks downright suck, but their cheese bread is the best of any of them.

Its really sad these are the top 4 pizza chains in the world.

I'd say Little Caesars, I always must have the Ranch Caesar Dip with it though.

I never order breadsticks. You’re eating pizza... why the fuck would you need more bread?

Another weird question

I never order breadsticks. You’re eating pizza... why the fuck would you need more bread?

Exactly.
You're already eating their dough, covered in sauce and your favorite meats & vegetables. Why would you want to eat just dough or dough & sauce?

I am willing to bet that pizza places (not just among the four biggest chains in the country) sell breadsticks because people buy those motherfuckers all the time.
iu

Another weird question

Exactly.
You're already eating their dough, covered in sauce and your favorite meats & vegetables. Why would you want to eat just dough or dough & sauce?
{<diva}
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say you never order food for guests...ever...

Back