Poll: How Tall is Dana White?

How tall is Dana White?

• Total voters

Ronda is 5'7". White says he's 5'10"

Dude, she's wearing like 5 inch heels..haha

Ronda say has 3-inch heels (never saw her in 4" heels) with her 5'7" height... standing 5-10. White has thick soles, say 1". She's still about 1" taller than White. White is 5'10-1-1=5'8".

those are not 3 inch heels..they are 5-6 inch heels.

Who gives a shit. You trying to have his kid or something?

Olivia Munn is 5'4" so Dana's probably around 5'8". Same height as me. @Zer

dd2083cf061b4643a98dc0c2aedd36b0.jpg

last option: Who the fucking cares?!
At least say it right, if you're going to be this guy. (The ing doesn't belong in this curse, my friend). ;) I take it English isn't your first language? But that's cool, but the easier going you are, the easier your life will be. Remember that! Feeling comfortable in your own skin/ after you know you is a great feeling! Be easy going and this feeling of self satisfaction will become much greater, much quicker.
It would be such a big deal that..... it would literally be worth partying about! :):)<Moves><45><45><45><Moves>[even if it's just in your own head. lol] ('Cause you seem like a person that's possibly, just mayybbee a little stressed out):(:(

Last edited:
At least say it right, if you're going to be this guy. (The ing doesn't belong in this curse, my friend). ;) I take it English isn't your first language? But that's cool, but the easier going you are, the easier your life will be. Remember that! Feeling comfortable in your own skin/ after you know you is a great feeling! Be easy going and this feeling of self satisfaction will become much greater, much quicker.
It would be such a big deal that..... it would literally be worth partying about! :):)<Moves><45><45><45><Moves> ('Cause you seem like a person that's possibly, just mayybbee a little stressed out):(:(
<Huh2>

Hey, I love me. Cause I know me. You'd love you too, if you were a nice person, but Steiner's telling me that you might not be. So that comment wasn't for you. ;) I'm just sayin' be nice and then it's easier to be happy. Like these folks. :D:p<Moves>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back