Poll: How Did You Score Andrei Arlovski vs. Augusto Sakai?

Andrei Arlovski vs. Augusto Sakai

• Total voters
Fell asleep during the fight prior; woke up to softball.

It’s bullshit, arlovski clearly won, he’s been robbed a few times recently

It was a serious robbery. This former champion is still grinding it out on fuckinf prelims at age 40. Andrei is not washed up and he still can hang with top talent.

It was clear robbery. This fight was so easy to score that if there isn't some sort of conspiracy involved I'd be very surprised.

You'd think they were fighting in Brazil, the way Sakai won.

It was clear robbery. This fight was so easy to score that if there isn't some sort of conspiracy involved I'd be very surprised.
hahahaha
I'm not complaining.
you can make money from these fixed fights

AA has been getting fucked over in decisions recently.

and i hear sherdoggers want more liberal 10-8s and 10-7.

def what we need, more judges with unchecked power.

Will always be on the AA War Wagon. He's gotten hosed here recently.

Even though I thought Arlovski should have gotten the decision it would be great if he showed more urgency. I hate to be that guy but.... never leave it to the judges

One of the worst decisions ever. Even 0 out of 17 media scorecards had the fight for Sakai. No idea how he won.

I started to fast foward Andrei "Decision" Arlovski fights recently since he became so boring. Dude just wants to circle out and never engage.

I started to bet few fights ago on his fight going to distance. He clearly doesn't want to finish fights or commit to anything.

Glad he lost the decision.

I started to fast foward Andrei "Decision" Arlovski fights recently since he became so boring. Dude just wants to circle out and never engage.

I started to bet few fights ago on his fight going to distance. He clearly doesn't want to finish fights or commit to anything.

Glad he lost the decision.

<{danawhoah}><{danayeah}>

But yeah, It was actually a smart move, Sakai has no KO power so it had "decision" written all over it.

Gave one round to each, with one being a toss-up.

I can imagine that because of the 10-9 must system, the judges flipped a coin, and 2 of them got Sakai

Back