• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: Did You Agree with the Doctor Stoppage (Diaz vs Masvidal)?

Did you agree with the doctor stoppage?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“It's Only a Flesh Wound”
129_Jorge_Masvidal_x_Nate_Diaz.jpg

139_Jorge_Masvidal_x_Nate_Diaz.jpg

Jorge Masvidal def. Nate Diaz TKO (doctor stoppage) R3 5:00

20191102095937_GettyImages1185157091.JPG

20191102095938_GettyImages1185157092.JPG

"That cut of Diaz' eye is not getting better, so the doctor and others will be paying close attention to it between rounds. Unfortunately, this is indeed the case, as the doctor calls a stop to the contest. The crowd is incensed, chanting profanity and letting the doctor have it.
20191102095937_GettyImages1185157090.JPG

"This is probably the worst way that this fight could end, but Masvidal is more than willing to run the fight back with Diaz anytime. At the very least, they gave three terrific rounds, and we can hope that they make the rematch sometime."

20191102095937_GettyImages1185156919.JPG

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/U...rren-till-kelvin-gastelum#1uQQEZkpFc6HcwWR.99

Last edited:
I had Masvidal winning every round and a possible 2 point round in rd 2.

Nate Diaz is just there for the casual fans, he doesn’t care anymore. Dana’s mad right now he didn’t keep him on ice for the trilogy vs conor

Notbing says bad motherfucker like calling off a fight due to a minor cut compared to what else we've seen.

No. Not way to win BMF belt <{CMPALM}><{1-9}>

NO this cut was worse and the only type that should be stopped

What are we really even talking about here?

This is NATE DIAZ

I was picking Jorge but come on man.. Let them finish it

LOL at Nate making excuses - couldn’t run so he was saving his energy for the fourth round?? Jorge was working him everywhere - Nate had nothing. Not even interested in seeing that fight run back - time for Jorge to take the next step

Nate Diaz is just there for the casual fans, he doesn’t care anymore. Dana’s mad right now he didn’t keep him on ice for the trilogy vs conor

Nate could lose the rematch and still be there for Conor. Actually, then they'd be on the same streak.

Nate by TKO round 5.

So anticlimactic. There have been worse cuts in the octagon that haven't resulted in stoppages.

Considering it was for the BMF belt it seemed silly.

No. Waste of money PPV with that ending.

they ended a bmf fight by the most anti bmf way to end a bmf fight

What a great fucking card.

Until that stupid doctor ruined the main event.

Utter bullshit.

Back