Poll: Costa vs Vettori, who takes it?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
Vettori is going to put that pace on him for fight that will be close for the first 3 rounds or so until he pulls away for a clear UD

Vettori all day. Better cardio, better chin and stronger willed. Costa clearly doesn't like pressure.

Costa in a war by decision

Paulo gets drunk before the title shot, and Marvin puts on his shorts backwards. This is the fight for the DMF (Dumb MF) belt, and whoever can fight semi intelligently wins. I lean more towards Marvin, as he wasn't completely humiliated by Adesanya
DMF, love it. Make it Danar. You can have a Kardashian or Paul Brother present the belt, but inevitably they will put in on whoever backwards.

I see Vettori winning a decision, based on the fact that he didn't choke unlike a little girl in his shitle tot, like someone we won't mention.

Didn’t realize people here hate Costa this much.

<JagsKiddingMe>

There is something about Costa that makes me feel he wont be in the top 5 for very long. I think he is vastly overrated.
I get where you’re coming from, but he is a pretty good striker despite what happened against Izzy, he’ll be relevant for many more years

All I know is whoever loses will make excuses and claim he won

Damn it’s wild how much Costas stock dropped around here after the izzy fight. I think he was very off that fight so I don’t let it change my opinion too much of him. I’m not saying he would’ve won if he was on that night but he looked like shit. Stylistically izzy is a nightmare match up for him. Similar to the same difference as a mma fighter with good boxing as his main weapon fighting a pro boxer.

I think Marvins style matches up well for Costa. I think Costa would annihilate him. As long as he isn’t drinking red wine all night or whatever.

There is something about Costa that makes me feel he wont be in the top 5 for very long. I think he is vastly overrated.

He might be a little overrated. But if that keeps happening he'll become underrated in no time.

Hall(I know isn't the best measuring stick) is 5-1 recently with his loss being to Costa. And no matter what he is still the only man to pressure Yoel like that.

This is hard to pick because it’s a mirror match. Not because they fight the same but more because they’re both big, dumb, beach bullies.

They are actually pretty similar similar fighters in a lot of ways. I’d give Paulo the edge in arms, pecs and delts, and Marvin I think has the better lats, calves and quads. Hamstrings and traps are a tossup.

Didn’t realize people here hate Costa this much.

<JagsKiddingMe>
They don’t really hate Costa, they just hate Izzy. Costa ruined Shertards’ wet dream of a big muscular Brazilian dude knocking Izzy out. Now he’s just getting the stick for his performance, but they’ll turn back if he wins vs Vettori, like them fickle degenerates always tho.

I think Vettori is probably the most overrated fighter right now in between getting dominated by Izzy all he did was eke out lackluster decisions while acting like he's a world beater

This is the kind of low-level brawl that many Sherdoggers love (because of man muscles)...but it will actually be a slow, boring fight.

Jarl

Back