[POLL] Carlos Condit vs. Matt Brown UFC on FOX 9 [+GIFs]

I like Brown, but he is no match for Condit!

can't believe we are talking about the same matt brown.

could this be the best ever fighter resurgence story?
I think he's where Mark Hunt was at before the JDS. That is, he's beaten some really tough dudes in fairly impressive fashion but this is his first elite opponent. If he loses I'd say his story is about as good as Hunt's but my God if he wins that will be huge.
24-0 voting ?
I picked Condit but I thought there would be a few who believed in immortality.

I picked Condit but Brown has looked great recently so he definitely has a shot and I think a lot of people who voted for Condit would agree with me.

WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

Best news EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... I dunno if Matt Brown is gonna be the first guy to finish Condit with strikes though, especially if Hendricks's club-like left hand couldn't get the job done. And Carlos appears to have a much better ground game. So... war NBK!

I predict Condit, but this fight has some serious potential to be awesome.

Should be good as they both bring it but NBK by murder

I accidentally voted for Brown but I see no way he wins this fight.

I disagree. Condit should definitely be the favorite but if Brown gets in his face from bell to bell I could see it happening. Iirc he took quite the beating from Thompson early on and rallied back to win because of his toughness and pace. I think that's the key for him in this fight, use the gameplan he did against Pyle and get in Condits face. Sort of worked for Kampmann early on but I think he let up and Condit got into his groove.

Based on what? He's completely tooled all of his recent opponents. Outside of getting caught with a picture perfect liver shot by Mein he's shown that he's several levels above the guys the UFC has been putting him up against. He doesn't have any top wins because he hasn't been given any top opponents. I bet he would have schooled Saffediene, and even if he loses to Condit that doesn't mean he's not a good fighter.

he would not of schooled Saffediene :p

christ here is his record, go fucking remind yourself how elite Matt Brown is.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Matt-Brown-14310

brown is going to shock people. dude is a ball of fire and he has real skill too. hes not nearly as polished on the feet or on the ground as Carlos, but he makes up for it in intelligent aggression and a good chin. Carlos has a legendary chin hes not getting put out but I think Matt will win a close decision.

Condit via Tko in 1st. Brown has a great chin but Condit will crack it. WAR NBK

Back