[POLL] Carlos Condit vs. Matt Brown UFC on FOX 9 [+GIFs]

If Jordan Mein got close to finishing Matt.... Condit will destroy him..
MMAth 2.0 working 100%.

THis fight is gonna show why he doesn't deserve to fight GSP. He is gonna get owned big time.

Condit by whatever he wants while taking a nap

Sig Bets anyone?

wow that is gutsy to take the guy who is polling 87% of the vote.

RobRyanFuckYeahFuckFace.gif

220.gif

I don't care who wins, because this is all you can really ask for in a match up.

The smart money is on Condit, but I would honestly not be the least bit surprised to see Brown pull it off.

These 2 were born to fight each other.

Condit by TKO/Submission. Matt was very impressive with his steak but I think Condit has been so used to pressure and has been in big fights and deep waters. I expect a dog fight but I doubt Matt can give Condit anything new here IMO, except maybe not shoot for takedowns

what a fight, it's gonna be amazing.

Matt Brown is crazy underrated on Sherdog.
nobody has a 6 fights win streak with 5 brutal KOs like The Immortal.

Condit is a great fighter too, but a 4th round win against Kampmann is not more impressive than beating Pyle, Mein, Swick by KO, imo.

Mein has better hands than Alves has ever had. Brown would have worked Alves who would've been coming off of a long injury layoff while Brown has been fighting consistently.

I think people underrate Brown because they underrate Mein because he lost to Brown.

Well, you're doing a good job overrating him because you like him. We've all seen that Brown beats the mid-tier guys and then faces a sub guy and gets tapped. Condit is arguably the best sub-grappler Matt has faced.

And no way does Mein have better anything on the feet than Alves, who has some of the best offense around and can defend well too, a prime example of this is the Kampmann fight.

I naturally thought Condit, but I would not be surprised one bit if Brown won. It's a great fight, either way.

Brown is really good but there's nowhere Brown beats Condit. As someone said, GSP is the only reason Condit isn't the champion.
Yeah Hendricks won, but had this been a 5 rounder Hendricks would have ended like Kampmann

Should be a fun fight, but Brown has no chance, especially with Condit's chin.

I'm just so glad this fight really happens.

Voting for Brown, not because of logic but gut feeling

Yeah

So have a hundred more that I can list that were meant to be foty and trend out to be nothing special at all... Especially when something is on the line like a title shot or #1 contender

I know, but I have good feeling about this one.

Back