Politics in the Streets megathread

You probably aren't too far off here. In the videos of these protests they are always talking major shit to the cops and being defiant. But I've seen some clips where one of them fucks up and gets taken down by the cops and then they are crying 'Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me!'. Literally.

I don't know all that much about the group that is always on video kicking Antifa's ass but I know that Antifa constantly calls them white supremacists and Nazis. I know that the group are Trump supporters and conservatives. Their leader is half Japanese, the right hand man is a big ass Samoan called "Tiny", and the member that they have recording the protests is a gay black guy. Is that what white supremacist Nazis look like now? What am I missing?

Yeah, that looked like a bowling ball hitting the last pin.
Is this the black guy with proud boys?

giphy.gif

Another video emerges today of an older white woman calling a young black girl the N-word repeatedly.

I commend the younger woman for exhibiting so much patience before appropriately putting the boots to the Karen medium style. Also her straight right was absolutely gorgeous

But all these Karen’s getting put on blast lately makes me feel like white women are finally getting their own deserved social justice shaming

https://apple.news/AY5JAIex3Q6-i3hPNjteqHg

Last edited:
Another video emerges today of an older white woman calling a young black girl the N-word repeatedly.

I commend the younger woman for exhibiting so much patience before appropriately putting the boots to the Karen medium style. Also her straight right was absolutely gorgeous

But all these Karen’s getting put on blast lately makes me feel like white women are finally getting their own deserved social justice shaming

I hate any bandwagon name calling it really shows a lack of intelligence by anyone who wants to use them, and a need to be accepted by other people.

That said, how about you don’t call people racial epithets, if you know your manners well enough to say excuse maybe remember the other thing your mother taught you, “ if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.”

Last edited:
I was harassed by an old Karen today for not wearing a mask. She accused me of being a Trump supporter while I was waiting for my laundry. Lmao.

The Bible says that people have a sin problem. And this world needs Jesus Christ

So much for naming newborns Karen and too bad so sad for the existing Karens of the world. Lol

OP is on to something....We should re-frame this Karen issue as a "white woman privilege" issue.

White Woman have been getting away with bullshit complains/overall bullshit for a long time.

I was harassed by an old Karen today for not wearing a mask. She accused me of being a Trump supporter while I was waiting for my laundry. Lmao.

But you are a Trump supporter....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
<{cuts}> Talk sh!t, take hits...

NO
just shitty people getting whats coming to them

But Renard told us earlier today that yelling and losing your shit is a black thing, and that whites don't do that.

There's a huge difference in culture, don't act like you don't see it. The way people in poor black communities learn to behave and react in conflict situations is completely dysfunctional when they step into the "real world". Then when they receive poor outcomes from their belligerent behaviour, they attribute this to their blackness instead of a lack of social skills and etiquette.

That's how us "white folks" navigate life: we use diplomacy and charisma instead of losing our shit and yelling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back