• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Political Betting Thread

so no evidence of said Trump court cases being thrown out like you claim? Got it.

it’s absolutely amassing to me the confidence some of you have that Biden will be the next president while not taking my bet. Absolutely astounding.

come on Biden backers. I’ll bet you $200 Biden is not the next president. You have to give me +1000 odds which is honestly on the low end. If this was still up on a bookie, it would be at least that.
c'mon man, gotta stop smoking that hopium

so no evidence of said Trump court cases being thrown out like you claim? Got it.

it’s absolutely amassing to me the confidence some of you have that Biden will be the next president while not taking my bet. Absolutely astounding.

come on Biden backers. I’ll bet you $200 Biden is not the next president. You have to give me +1000 odds which is honestly on the low end. If this was still up on a bookie, it would be at least that.

I'll take that bet though if you are serious..

c'mon man, gotta stop smoking that hopium

I periodically check out MAGA forums just to see their thoughts on things and it makes sense to me that some people are thinking this. The alt-reddit Trump spot (since r/the_donald got banned) is absolutely convinced he's gonna get thousands-to-millions of Biden votes tossed out, and that the democrats are running terrified of being caught. It's almost like an "any-day-now" type of thing like Qanon where Trump is to emerge a triumphant hero against evil democrat plots. Meanwhile we know in reality that even most of Trump's own officials realize he lost, and just want to humor him for a little bit so they don't get fired early like Chris Krebs.

These places don't tend to allow outside opinions so it's just an echo chamber of conspiracies and misinformation. Easy to get sucked down the rabbit hole even though every single point they make can be debunked.

Update: Georgia has now paid out on Bovada, probably as a result of the recount results. Assuming PA MI and WI are still being held up. Only need one to give him 270 and they should pay out on the general. Don't think any other states are outstanding, maybe NV but I think that state's wrapped it up.

I’ll take the bet at any price you can afford

TrueAscension = Take the bets or be branded as being completely full of shit. No other path that makes any sense, really.

Hail mary time. but if you are interested in some of the serious issues outside the circus then this podcast will give you some real info. GA will have an audit and re-canvass, the recount on the first instance did not even begin to take into account the serious irregularities alleged. But all that needs to happen is Biden not reach 270 and it goes to delegations and GOP have an advantage there.

Listening between 49 mins and 1hr 15mins will give you the meat of it.

Hard to handicap this, as I don't really know the law well enough to judge. Anywhere from +500 to +10000

If the signature matching shows the fraud, then it changes the game. The signature matching is the key, dead people don't usually sign their names too well.

As an interesting historical tidbit, Ozero got into the senate by challenging the signatures on absentee ballots and got a large chunk thrown out.

My fucking bookie is still refusing to pay out my biden win :mad:
Seems i gotta wait till january?

My fucking bookie is still refusing to pay out my biden win :mad:
Seems i gotta wait till january?

It's weird, Bovada settled my AZ bets when Trump's lawyers pulled out of the state. GA got settled last week when they finished the recount. But PA is not settled yet when they certified results today? WI still outstanding too. If my math is right they SHOULD pay out on the general once PA settles because that'll put Biden over 270 even if MI+WI are both still outstanding. Just annoying that we're being held up by frivolous lawsuits because this dude can't accept he lost.

Update: an hour later Bovada finally pays me out on gen election lol. WI and PA still held up

edit: nvm, PA settled

Back