• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Is anyone surprised this happened and the left will double down and it will escalate.

It's looks like self defense but you can bet the the left is going to scream "peaceful protester murdered".

If he's not a cop he has no business out mingling with a semi automatic rifle looking for confrontation.

What legitimate purpose do you have for mingling around with a molotov cocktail? I've had a rifle for years that I have never shot anyone with, but I have never lit a molotov that I didn't intend to throw.

So you are proving my point you absolute brain-rotten degenerate. They have zero business "protecting" some gas station. It's not their property, it's somebody elses. It's not some vigilante militia's job to act like riot control you donk.

I’m sorry to tell you this but as formal law and order breaks down (the goal of the movement), new forms of power and force will fill the vacuum. We can probably agree that it’s better not to have impromptu vigilante security details patrolling the street but the alternative to that is a return to normal police control. What happened last night is the inevitable outcome of a situation created by these protesters.

Notice his glock in his right hand.

'but but he has a paramedic hat on, its a warcrime to shoot him'
<Dany07>

In the footage where he gets nailed, it looks like he puts his hands up (im not your emeny move) then attempts to quick draw him, only to get his bicep blown off.

So in your mind it's normal for vigilante groups to form militias, act like they are riot control and ultimately shoot live rounds at protesters?
What the fuck are they doing there in the first place. Is that shit normal? These guys are obviously out for blood.
What are the people who are getting bussed in from different cities doing there? What are the vehicles dropping off pallets of bricks doing there? You seriously going to ask what people with guns who self admitted they are there to protect personal property are doing there? The police obviously don’t have the man power to protect people’s property so private citizens are practicing their rights and protecting themself. How stupid do you have to be to chase someone with a rifle with a fucking SKATEBOARD AND MOLITOV COCKTAIL? Seriously?

I asked you to prove your claim. You stated something as fact. Prove it.

So you started by claiming they were protecting private property, then failed to provide any evidence for that claim and now all of a sudden the burden of proof is on me? That's not how this works. Yep, you are definitely not the brightest candle on the cake.

So in your mind it's normal for vigilante groups to form militias, act like they are riot control and ultimately shoot live rounds at protesters?
What the fuck are they doing there in the first place. Is that shit normal? These guys are obviously out for blood.

Its normal during riots, yes.
7ad.jpg

This rioting shit wasn't going to stop until people start fighting back. The police aren't doing their jobs. The politicians aren't letting them. The people themselves have to stop the madness themselves.

All I can say is the hatred towards BLM and unfortunately, black people, is growing by the day in the mexican community as these videos of protesters circulate the social media

What legitimate purpose do you have for mingling around with a molotov cocktail? I've had a rifle for years that I have never shot anyone with, but I have never lit a molotov that I didn't intend to throw.
I'm not defending them. Sounds like you are defending Mr. Vigilante.

If he's not a cop he has no business out mingling with a semi automatic rifle looking for confrontation.
The people shot have no right to chase someone with a skateboard, or bomb, or handgun. Each person shot had a deadly weapon. Sorry dude.

This man is a hero and I'm surprised it didnt happen sooner.
From what I've seen these "protesters" are just there for looting and beating up some white people.

Back