• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

The next WNBA game I watch, will so be the first WNBA game I watch

It's so funny watching broadcasters and networks try to make it a thing.

I love watching vignettes of them going on the street and asking little girls who their favorite WNBA player is, and they respond with "Lebron James".

It's so funny watching broadcasters and networks try to make it a thing.

I love watching vignettes of them going on the street and asking little girls who their favorite WNBA player is, and they respond with "Lebron James".
No whats really funny is hearing some of the players say they should be paid as much as Mens players

Police really should have released that he had a knife sooner. Gave a lot of people the wrong impression when just looking at the video that came out of a guy shot for resisting arrest and climbing into his car

Police really should have released that he had a knife sooner. Gave a lot of people the wrong impression when just looking at the video that came out of a guy shot for resisting arrest and climbing into his car
I like the police chief of Detroit he got camera footage out right away(I mean they still protested) but it simmered it down for the most part

You changed your mind since ? Sorry then.

The fact that he reached for something in his car, like someone who tries to grab a gun, was enough for me.

Do we have any confirmation that he had the knife on him? I know it was found in the car and the grainy pics shows something in his hand but was it a knife?

Do we have any confirmation that he had the knife on him? I know it was found in the car and the grainy pics shows something in his hand but was it a knife?
If police ever release a picture of the found knife and it turns out to be a karambit, then yes, it will be confirmed

The girl cop in the Blake case is kinda cute
32505462-8675713-Meronek_pictured_Neither_she_nor_Arenas_fired_their_weapons-a-31_1598671867198.jpg

If police ever release a picture of the found knife and it turns out to be a karambit, then yes, it will be confirmed
I know the police Union Spokesman said he had it outside the car which makes sense since they said they found it on the floor board and not under the seat which means he dropped it after he was shot.

I know the police Union Spokesman said he had it outside the car which makes sense since they said they found it on the floor board and not under the seat which means he dropped it after he was shot.
There’s a still shot from the video that shows Blake holding an object in his hand near his belly, many people believe it to be a karambit.

if/when police release a picture of the recovered knife, we’ll have an answer

Interesting report from the Donut Operator. Shoot-me-N* guy's head wound was just a grazing wound. I noticed that it looked more like a cut than a penetration. It didn't kill him. He got one to the groin, one to the back, one to hand and one to the thigh. I heard a bunch of shots from Kyle and was surprised that only one hit Rosenbaum.

He also cited this tweet that showed people lighting a dumpster on fire to push it into a police car. Someone put out the fire and the claim was it was Kyle that did that. If that was true the kid had some balls to do that in the middle of this pissed off crowd:

You’re suggesting that walls be built around the black democrat areas instead of Mexico? Since that’s where almost all the problems are?

No, I'm saying walls don't work and right wingers got played by Trump

There’s a still shot from the video that shows Blake holding an object in his hand near his belly, many people believe it to be a karambit.

if/when police release a picture of the recovered knife, we’ll have an answer
Let’s not forget the victim stating he heard police scream he has a knife. Already been posted in here.

The witness who recorded the shooting, 22-year-old Raysean White, has said he hadn’t seen a knife in Blake’s hand, but that he heard the officers yell to him, “Drop the knife! Drop the knife!” before they shot Blake in front of his young children.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/kenosha-cops-say-jacob-blake-was-holding-knife-contradicting-ag/amp/

You changed your mind since ? Sorry then.

The fact that he reached for something in his car, like someone who tries to grab a gun, was enough for me.

My do you trust the government so much?

The fact that it took a week to come up with the story that he had a knife is suspicious as hell. If he actually had a knife I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't forget to mention that on day 1.

My do you trust the government so much?

The fact that it took a week to come up with the story that he had a knife is suspicious as hell. If he actually had a knife I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't forget to mention that on day 1.
unlike Twitter, police departments generally have processes for vetting their information.

Back