• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Just seen someone claiming this is the first guy

1598495090350m.jpg

They're not sending their best and brightest

5'3? Disgusting

Kids these days think it's ok to 360 no scope protesters. I blame video games.

No. I'm not saying he was evil, but killing someone is. And I probably shouldn't have said that about using evil for evil since he was protecting his life in self defense so forgive me for misspeaking. But he wouldn't have had to be in that position if he didn't go there. That's just my 2 cents on the issue, I'm not saying he's right or wrong for doing it, it's just not something I would do personally.
He had more reason to be there than the arsonists, looters and the rest of the hooligans.

Seems unlikely the knife would have just been “stored” on the floorboard. That’s kind of a Shitty place to have a knife flying around while you drive. Leads me to believe he dropped it out of his hand and on to the floorboard after getting shot.

Well there are plenty of picks that look like a knife and they are yelling drop the knife.

a lot of these BLM Soytroopers seem to be sex offenders
Well in his defense that conviction was from 02 and he's 36 now which means he was 18 at the time.... Depending on what the laws were he could have banged a 16 year old and went to jail for that. A 2 year age difference isn't anything significant.

I heard he was trying to keep people away from his business, home etc because there were people outside who have been burning things and beating people.

Wrong. He came from out of state. You can’t open carry under the age of 18 in Wisconsin.

So he’s protecting a business he’s never been to and this is self defense?

sorry man he ain’t Batman.

Wrong. He came from out of state. You can’t open carry under the age of 18 in Wisconsin.

So he’s protecting a business he’s never been to and this is self defense?

sorry man he ain’t Batman.
Wait, there’s no open carry? I saw him talk to cops while open carrying.

{<huh}

I don't even want to think about the damage that brick caused. He'll be very lucky to survive and it will be a miracle if he doesn't have serious lifelong consequences. It looked like it hit him in the back of the head. Whoever threw that brick should never be allowed free from prison.

Back