• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Anthony Huber
EgXNyYyXYAAlZRc.jpg

Great photo.

Just noticed all those people ready to tackle the shooter once he goes to change mags. :D

If you try to bash someone's head in with a skateboard.

I’m not going to say he deserved to die. Was he dumb? Sure.

what? yes, he did. assault with a deadly weapon warrants use of deadly force.

and it looks like force like this was needed to stop his cycle of DV, too. <6>

I don’t think he deserved to die. But his actions led him to that fate. You won’t catch me with a skateboard in a gun fight.

In that instance he was the aggressor, so I can’t defend his actions. His death was based on his actions. I still don’t think he deserved to die, nor do I think he was a good person.

The worst part is how the death is politicized.

From the small details I've read on here, the kid didn't own the rifle, is underage, and brought it to defend businessmen from another state? Perhaps if he owned the rifle, was defending his business on his state he would likely be found not guilty. But it looks like he drove to another state with the intentions to kill even if he shot in self defense. It's clear the mob went after him and tried attacking him so he had to defend himself. But inserting yourself in a problem that you have no business being involved with in the first place looks bad for you imo

This world is full of sin and death, please turn to Jesus who conquered both sin and death to give you everlasting life. Repent and turn away from your sins and follow Him. This world is on its way to hell, please don't go along for the ride.

He had a knife in the floorboard, it’s confirmed by the DOJ. That’s why he was shot and it was evident from the videos (“drop the knife”). Anyone else gonna defend that piece of shit now? Anyone?
I believe you but do you have a link?

Regardless of his previous actions, did he deserve to die? No, but he’s still dumb for his actions. Bravery and stupidity are not mutually exclusive.

You mean for attacking someone with a deadly weapon? He deserved to be stopped from the attack and he was.

I agree with this.

But does that mean that you think he also has no right to defend himself when attacked?

I don't feel that the two are mutually exclusive. These guys should absolutely stay home. But that doesn't make them fair game for anyone who wants to assault or kill them. If they are, then why are we even debating? Wouldn't the same hold true for the guys who were shot?
I was in no way saying those people had any right to attack him or that he didn't have the right to defend himself.

I also think it's obvious he was looking for a fight.

This world is full of sin and death, please turn to Jesus who conquered both sin and death to give you everlasting life. Repent and turn away from your sins and follow Him. This world is on its way to hell, please don't go along for the ride.
giphy.gif

From the small details I've read on here, the kid didn't own the rifle, is underage, and brought it to defend businessmen from another state? Perhaps if he owned the rifle, was defending his business on his state he would likely be found not guilty. But it looks like he drove to another state with the intentions to kill even if he shot in self defense. It's clear the mob went after him and tried attacking him so he had to defend himself. But inserting yourself in a problem that you have no business being involved with in the first place looks bad for you imo

Well the red tshirt guy started the whole thing. It’s mob mentality. People do things they would not do by themselves. so when they see a guy running and everyone says ‘get him’ everybody goes for him without any consideration whether it was a good idea or not. People act like idiots in a mob. If you’ve been to a heavy metal concert you know what I mean. Acting stupid feels great

Look at all the passive aggressive cheering and boot licking in this thread. Its embarrassing.

Yep, it is only Trump who is fanning the flames of this. The 24/7 news coverage designed to create divide against the citizens and different races of this country is the big thing fanning the flames with a sprinkling of celebrities and athletes who people worship batting clean-up to make sure things just get worse. From day 1 Trump has been in a no win situation, if he doesn't act on something he is wrong but if he does act on something he is also wrong.
Of course I never said it was only Trump who's fanning the flames. We all know there are crazies on all sides, but unfortunately Trump is one of them, and you should come to terms with that. Trump wasn't in a no win situation to begin with, if he had simply conducted himself like any other president, Republican or Democrat, he/we wouldn't be in this position. But the man is pathological. He can't help himself. We need someone sane and competent in there.

Well the red tshirt guy started the whole thing. It’s mob mentality. People do things they would not do by themselves. so when they see a guy running and everyone says ‘get him’ everybody goes for him without any consideration whether it was a good idea or not. People act like idiots in a mob. If you’ve been to a heavy metal concert you know what I mean. Acting stupid feels great

Didn't watch any videos but did watch one short clip which I regret doing. I don't need or want to watch murder of any kind, justified or not. He should not have been there imo

But it looks like he drove to another state with the intentions to kill even if he shot in self defense.

Looks more like he went to help others clean up graffiti and protect private property from more looting and arson. Smartly, he brought a firearm in case of attack by the criminals he was there to deter. When running away failed, he was forced to defend himself form great bodily harm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back