Poirier: "Just Call Me Champ"

MTNinja

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Told Ariel he's 100% confident he'll be the LW Champ...

"Gonna beat Duffy then beat a couple Top 10's next year."

Lol.

I think Duffy is a tougher fight than a few in the top 10 for Poirier

Duffy is tough. This is gonna be a great fight. I can see Poirer in the top 10 but not as champ. As long as there is Khabib with "healthy knees" (lol), he isn't going to be champ.

Same result as the McGregor fight, so bring it Dustin...

LOjy74G.jpg

Always like Poirier and it's good for him to be confident, but I just don't see him as anything more than a borderline top 10 fighter. He's good everywhere, but great nowhere.

Man I like Dustin, but this is a bad matchup for him imo.. Dustins got a very exciting fighting style and will dominate most men, but Duffys boxing is clean and takedowns are great, Dustin leaves himself open because of his style. If he's betting favorite, I'm throwing down on Duffy.

The man has skills. I like him feeling healthy and confident as a 55'er too. That being said I just have to comment on his nickname. It sucks. Only because it reminds me of that loser from Saved by the Bell.

Dustin is the bisping of the LW division. Just not quite champ material.

I really like the guy

Never in a bad fight. I don't think this is realistic but hopefully he can make a run of some kind

Him vs Duffy is a guaranteed fight of the night

The man has skills. I like him feeling healthy and confident as a 55'er too. That being said I just have to comment on his nickname. It sucks. Only because it reminds me of that loser from Saved by the Bell.

That LOSER is undefeated in celebrity boxing, bro!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

He'd have his soul eviscerated by guys like Pettis, Cerrone and RDA. Beat a couple scrubs at 155 and starts puffing his chest out. Duffy finishes him and sends him back to reality.

I'll always have a soft spot for him, I really enjoyed the documentary he was in Fightville. I doubt he'll ever be good enough bur who knows, he's still young
Some fighters are late bloomers like RDA

Of course he is. Why are Sherdoggers always freaked out when they hear about a fighters confidence? it's funny. Of course he's confident.

He's looked good at 155 but damn haha i don't even know who wins the Duffy fight honestly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back