Poirier: "I ain't fighting on that show either F the ufc"

lol he's sucking up to nate.

WTF are these guys talking about? The card w/Weidman vs Rockhold was looking interesting.

I believe him and Diaz at 230, and them wanting to comain conor v khabib instead.

I mean it would make the most sense for Poirier/Diaz to fight on the McGregor/Khabib card as a co-main. Dustin Poirier was critical of his fight vs Diaz being a 3 round fight, and not a 5 round fight. I think this fight makes the most sense as a co-main for McGregor/Khabib, with Poirier & Diaz both earning PPV points.

However, this isn't likely to happen, as Conor has directly stated that he will not fight on a PPV card that has another fighter (other than his opponent) taking a cut of the PPV points.

This thread has already been done and this has already been debunked.

Is the follow up, he's trolling.

I mean it would make the most sense for Poirier/Diaz to fight on the McGregor/Khabib card as a co-main. Dustin Poirier was critical of his fight vs Diaz being a 3 round fight, and not a 5 round fight. I think this fight makes the most sense as a co-main for McGregor/Khabib, with Poirier & Diaz both earning PPV points.

However, this isn't likely to happen, as Conor has directly stated that he will not fight on a PPV card that has another fighter (other than his opponent) taking a cut of the PPV points.

Why does he not want that? Are their PPV dollars coming out of Conors fight purse or something?

I mean it would make the most sense for Poirier/Diaz to fight on the McGregor/Khabib card as a co-main. Dustin Poirier was critical of his fight vs Diaz being a 3 round fight, and not a 5 round fight.

Co-main isn't 5 rounds.

FRB just posted on twitter that Poirer is legit out of the fight. Apparently he and Nate have been DMing back and forth all afternoon and are in agreement on withdrawing.

you shouldn't disrespect the organisation you work for unless they dont treat you fair or do something messed up

Back