• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poem

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
Broken hearts and broken minds...they are not hard to find, even when you're blind.
They float around in the air like dandelion pods...grabbing on to gravity... searching for the gods.

They float in fragmented pieces, desperately trying to stay together.

They float, right by people that could help if they only knew what was happening...but unfortunately they don't.

They don't know because it's hard to speak when you're shattered...splattered...by life across the walls like a messy graffiti...they are scrambling and silently screaming...does anybody see me?

No...they don't, and they just keep walking.

The silence is deafening to that person, it leaves them thirstin...for the glue to stick all the fragments back together.
Thirstin...for the words to explain what is broken in the first place.

Searchin...for a way out of the pain, but they can't afford a ticket for that midnight train...so they're stained...like a white sweater that has come in contact with a pokeberry bush... now's the time to fight... it's definitely time to push.

Push back at the pain of the broken heart and broken mind...stop being so blind... now's the time to find...the answers.

Because it's been too long...so they start to sing...the most beautiful song.
It comes from within and floats on the breeze...it helps other broken people get up off their knees.

This is the story that many seem to have, and go through every day...and all it would've taken was asking if they were ok.

~StonedLemur

Last edited:
Im salty and sweaty but it sounds like you'd bed me or wed me lol

cmljdGVkLmdpZg.gif

You had me at salty

Poetry is boring,
Yes it's true,
I can't think of what to write,
What do I do?
Poetry sucks, it really does,
I'd rather get Covid or catch the bird flu,
Poetry is boring,
But your poem is ok, so good for you!

Poetry is boring,
Yes it's true,
I can't think of what to write,
What do I do?
Poetry sucks, it really does,
I'd rather get Covid or catch the bird flu,
Poetry is boring,
But your poem is ok, so good for you!

I feel the love so that's pretty cool, and Im just a retard all full of drool lol.

Thanks sir.

It comes from within and and floats on the breeze...it helps other broken people get up off their knees.

Favorite line , minus the x2 And..

It comes from within and and floats on the breeze...it helps other broken people get up off their knees.

Favorite line , minus the x2 And..

Thanks sir... I'll fix that lol.

Glad you like that line though.

I used to write corny poems to chicks in High School. I am telling you they loved it. Here is one I remember:

Your eyes sparkle like the moonlight, glimmering off of the sea;
It is to your heart that I most desire the key.
Your infinite beauty causes me to admire you from a far:
Wishing to be closer like a rocket to the stars.
Whenever I see you my hearts pounds and skips beats;
I am hoping for the day when our lips will finally meet.

I Am Legion, for we are many.

I used to write corny poems to chicks in High School. I am telling you they loved it. Here is one I remember:

Your eyes sparkle like the moonlight, glimmering off of the sea;
It is to your heart that I most desire the key.
Your infinite beauty causes me to admire you from a far:
Wishing to be closer like a rocket to the stars.
Whenever I see you my hearts pounds and skips beats;
I am hoping for the day when our lips will finally meet.

I Am Legion, for we are many.

The ones I write here are inspired by the conversations I have, or threads I read.
The ones I write at home are ones I perform on stage.

They're slightly different.

Your poem made my panties wet btw sir lol.

Last edited:
Broken hearts and broken minds...they are not hard to find, even when you're blind.
They float around in the air like dandelion pods...grabbing on to gravity... searching for the gods.

They float in fragmented pieces, desperately trying to stay together.

They float, right by people that could help if they only knew what was happening...but unfortunately they don't.

They don't know because it's hard to speak when you're shattered...splattered...by life across the walls like a messy graffiti...they are scrambling and silently screaming...does anybody see me?

No...they don't, and they just keep walking.

The silence is deafening to that person, it leaves them thirstin...for the glue to stick all the fragments back together.
Thirstin...for the words to explain what is broken in the first place.

Searchin...for a way out of the pain, but they can't afford a ticket for that midnight train...so they're stained...like a white sweater that has come in contact with a pokeberry bush... now's the time to fight... it's definitely time to push.

Push back at the pain of the broken heart and broken mind...stop being so blind... now's the time to find...the answers.

Because it's been too long...so they start to sing...the most beautiful song.
It comes from within and floats on the breeze...it helps other broken people get up off their knees.

This is the story that many seem to have, and go through every day...and all it would've taken was asking if they were ok.

~StonedLemur
Lemmie, decent rhymes. Butt...
Are you familiar with "enter/return" button on the keyboard?

Back