Podcast Interview with Bas Rutten: Becoming a FIghter, Celebrity, and Entrepreneur

guy248

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This week on my podcast, The Knowledge Spot, I was given the honour of interviewing the legendary Bas Rutten! Bas talked about how he managed to make good money, become a celebrity, and branch out into other entrepreneurial endeavors. -> You can listen here

NOTE: There were a few connection issues during the interview, but I tried my best to edit them out.
--> Here

This forum moves too quick! Bumping in case anyone is interested.

bumping again for anyone else who wants to listen.

Hi everyone,

This week on my podcast, The Knowledge Spot, I was given the honour of interviewing the legendary Bas Rutten! Bas talked about how he managed to make good money, become a celebrity, and branch out into other entrepreneurial endeavors. -> You can listen here

NOTE: There were a few connection issues during the interview, but I tried my best to edit them out.
--> Here

Yes, Bas is very well known in the MMA world, but he is nowhere near celebrity status. Being friends with Kevin James and having roles in his lame ass movies doesn't put you on the map in Hollywood which is what Bas always wanted

Good interview, but dude, you need to edit, there's alot of "can you hear me" in there lol.

Good interview, but dude, you need to edit, there's alot of "can you hear me" in there lol.

Unfortunately Bas had MANY connection problems. I did my best, thought some parts made more sense if you knew where we disconnected.

Thanks for the kind words though.

Yes, Bas is very well known in the MMA world, but he is nowhere near celebrity status. Being friends with Kevin James and having roles in his lame ass movies doesn't put you on the map in Hollywood which is what Bas always wanted

There's different levels of celebrity.

Bas Rutten is awesome. I love listening to him. Great job TS.

Yes, Bas is very well known in the MMA world, but he is nowhere near celebrity status. Being friends with Kevin James and having roles in his lame ass movies doesn't put you on the map in Hollywood which is what Bas always wanted[/QUOTEsuffer from"Rutten Complex"] symptoms are suppressed w/ heavy doses of olanzapine (zyprexa) daily-

Back