PM Box issue

Shaydawg

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
My sent and inbox both say they have 0 messages yet it still says I have 32 messages total.

I think I have had this issue before and cannot figure out how to get rid of the 32 messages.

I just want to delete the 32 messages.

What am I missing here?

TIA

Thank you so much for addressing my issue.

Does it take a week or two to get answers?

just curious

Yeah I have tried all that. If you read my OP it says I have 0 in my inbox and my sent box.

Thus why I am confused. And trust me when I say that it does not take much to confuse me.

Yep tried that and it does not work

You may be onto something with logging out and back in

Any good fortune to report back for posterity's sake?

Ok good I am not the only one.

Canned, that is exactly what mine looks like except that I only have 32 messages I cant get rid of.

I am assuming Rambo that you are looking into this a little deeper since you are the only one that has access to the mod booth?

TIA

Ok good I am not the only one.

Canned, that is exactly what mine looks like except that I only have 32 messages I cant get rid of.

I am assuming Rambo that you are looking into this a little deeper since you are the only one that has access to the mod booth?

TIA

I got mine emptied by admin. I'll pass the word along and see if anything can be done.

It is fixed. Thank you Rambo for the help. Dont know who did it but it is done.

I know usually once you receive a new PM, the count resets to what it should be (1). So if it really bothers you that much, try PMing yourself and then just re-empty the PM box.

I know usually once you receive a new PM, the count resets to what it should be (1). So if it really bothers you that much, try PMing yourself and then just re-empty the PM box.

I cant send nor recive PMs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anddrew
Back