Please Tell Me JDS KO of Cain wasn't a FLUKKKEE!!!

Wasn't a fluke, Cain needed that loss so he could really improve on his defense that had already been showing holes since the Kongo fight. I don't expect a KO like that to ever happen to Cain again.

JDS KOing Cain is far from a fluke. He's a dangerous fighter with far better than average KO skills. Cain has proven to be the better fighter, but if you match them up a 100 times, JDS is going to get his share of wins as well.

i think if they fought 10 times, cain would win 7-8 of them. the first time happened to be one of those 2-3 times. jds deserved that win, but cain is the better fighter

Nope, the 2 rematches were fluke wins for Cain. JDS was sick in the 2nd fight and slipped in the 3rd.

Lets be truthful.....JDS quit in the 5th of the 3rd.....hey, that sounds like the 5th/3rd Bank which is located all thru the Midwest....furthermore Cain has won the last 10 rounds of they're fights...so Cain moves to Goat....JDS moves to .............Brazil?:icon_lol:

1/3 is not a fluke.

1/5 is not a fluke.

1/10... maybe, but I still don't think so.

1/20? OK, fluke.

I do believe JDS catches Cain more than 1/20 times.

you know what's funny? It's so easy to say this now but I think all of us who were rooting for Cain (whether the rest of you will admit it or not) had our stomachs drop at the beginning of round 1 when Joe was like "CAIN'S HURT!!!"

and the replays after the round actually did show some good punches connected. So the thing is, if JDS had just been able to follow up a little better, or if the punches had landed a little better, the JDS fans would be saying exactly what you (OP) are saying except the opposite. They'd be saying "Can we all admit now that the 2nd fight was a fluke?"

It's pretty clear that JDS is capable of beating Cain. The fact that he kept his power the entire time and kept landing that left elbow certainly had me nervous.

I definitely don't have to see him beat Cain a 2nd time to know that he can do it.

It's not a fluke when you throw a punch with the intent of it knocking your opponent out and it knocks him out.

Many of JDS' punches tonight could have KO'd Cain as well. That's the nature of the game. JDS could still very well KO Cain on another night.

Perfect punch landed, it's like a lighting strike, unfortunately for JDS lighting doesn't strike twice. Poor JDS just shaved 5 years off his career with that beating.

It wasn't a fluke. It was a punch.

Well said. If anyone had gotten tagged by JDS like that it would be a fluke if they didn't get knocked out. It also wasn't a fluke that Cain won the 2nd and 3rd fight.

Why the hell does everyone look for excuses after every loss of their favorite fighters. Both fighters earned their respective wins. Both Cain and JDS are man enough to admit that they legitimately lost, regardless of anyone else making excuses for them. If something is wrong with you and you are going to make excuses after the fight then you should have pulled out before the fight. People who make excuses for their losses will NEVER get to feel like they earned their own wins because the loser of those fightswill just be able to make an excuse for their loss.

Back