• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please post ONE no go zone in the UK. challenge to the whole war room.

I must admint I generally diagree with TS regarding most topics, however I must agree with him for this thread.

I have travelled to many places in the UK, many of which have been mentioned in this thread. There were some dumps and hell holes which I would not visit again, however I can't think of any 'no-go' areas.

I have noticed a pattern, most people that speak of no go zones in the UK generally live aborad and have never visited said areas themselves.

Last edited:
I didn't post or mention no-go areas as I didn't see that in the link to the Gates foundation site. You wanted people to also post any area that is majority Muslim, no?
wards. none of them were wards.

Jeez, that was crazy.

I've heard of some places not to venture to at night in London but I have yet to have an issue during all of the times I've visited. I hear Birmingham is a whole other ball game though; Luton seems interesting too.

Do you think the Muslims are in such a defensive, and now aggressive, mindset because of the prejudice and harassment they may have faced when they first migrated to the UK?
- I do not know much about their history in the UK, I am just trying to understand where that guy's animosity toward the driver came from.

in other news walking through stamford hill in a nazi uniform is not popular either.

Listen buddy, all I've done is exactly what you asked:

"in fact, please post one ward in the whole nation with a muslim population of over 50pc. there are 7669 in the country. well go on 2011 census figs.

shouldnt be too difficult."

And you're right, it wasn't too difficult once I checked out the link @o'dubhlaoich shared, which you hadn't responded to yet.

Also "enclave" was not my word choice bit that of the Gates link. Looking at the definition of enclave this appears to be accurate to a 50%+ population of an area:

any small, distinct area or group enclosed or isolated within a larger one:
a Chinese-speaking enclave in London.

Everything you just addressed to me is fine and good, except telling me to get over myself. Not sure what exactly I need to get over or why you even asked the question in the first place if your anus wasn't prepared for an answer; it would appear you have issues that prevent you from responsibly interacting with humanity EVEN in an online forum.

I'm sure you had an agenda behind making this thread, but it's looking very:
4675_2ab3.gif

from where I'm sitting.

Enjoy your Trump av btw

you posted 0 wards with a muslim majority. ok lets try this in simple terms. post 1 and well look at it.

See this is interested and lots of specific areas I didn't know about. That said I say with 100% confidence I'd go to any and all of these areas. Some of them you could describe as being rough, and segregated in other cases. But the idea they are 'no go areas' is a massive stretch of the term.

Nobody really wants to acknowledge that things are done to reduce the negative effects of immigration, efforts made to combat segregation etc. It's black and white and if you don't want to ban muslim immigration you are a traitor/Marxist.

For every place on that list, there will be ten that have a muslim population with virtually no issues - so it seems quite clear to me that Muslims are not capable of integrating, but rather a product of bad policy/planning.

muslims are integrated, all over the country. its hype man.

We should make a thread where TS has to find 1 western european nation with more than 3% muslims where they are not a major factor and massively over represented in violent crime stats and prison populations.
uk. 6% asian prisoners. so less than that are muslim. 4.5% muslim uk. and the major factor is bullshit and hype.

I don't think he's coming back. Not without a Trump av anyway.
i literally cant change it. post details on how to do so, because i think the mods fucked me.

While there are no actual no-go areas to my knowledge. The police felt powerless to break up a Muslim paedophile ring targeting non Muslim children because of muh racism. If you don't think that's a problem then you're not right in the head.
oh they "felt " powerless. they had powers and didnt use them, but their feelings are important in this...

Who on earth has said there are areas in the UK that are no go zones because of Muslims?

right, final words - there are no muslim no go areas in the uk. zero. nada. zilch.

however it has been demonstrated that there are no go areas that are christian. so as a man of my word, ill wear a trump avvy, if someone can show me how to change mine, as it appears to have been disabled.

in other news walking through stamford hill in a nazi uniform is not popular either.

haha fair point
-Stamford hill I imagine is a very jewish neighborhood in London?

Either way, violence and isolating your neighborhoods is never a way to resolve long term issues.
-I do sense a bit of history between the driver and the leader in the video.
-Like I said, I personally have never had a problem but if my friends have been asked "what are you doing around here?" and told "you're not supposed to be in this area, this is a muslim community"; that isn't exactly an ideal response for a community hoping to be integrated into the UK culture and live peacefully within its borders.
--Full disclosure, my friends are Arsenal FC and Chelsea FC fans, so they are a bit weird in that fact.
<bball2>

Last edited:

Dude they even come right out and tell you those flyers have an agenda

Thats BS just like I thought

Enter at your own risk my ass

Not only that but they were handing those flyers out in the safest part of the city . People dont get jacked at the casio, the fox, near any of the stadiums or the business district at all for the most part.

Yes Detroit can be dangerous in places but that vid you posted is pure propaganda . It would be one thing if the city actually put up enter at your own risk signs but this was the police union fighting for funding and praying on the rubes from the burbs to give it to em.... On a side rant if you would like to rant about how the city of Detroit is always trying to find ways to make the burbs pay for its sins or why the fuck do we have to build a new barn (that of course went over budget and funds are missing for) for a billionaire I am all ears :)

The subject being discussed: "is Sweden an unsafe country?" Not "unsafe in terms of..." You had plenty of opportunities to clarify your position, and since you did not, I can only interpret this post as just blatant dishonesty. You can't go back and rewrite the claim you were attempting to defend mid-argument.
Lol, it's you who is playing mental gymnastics not me. You said Paul Joseph Watson's assessments of Islamic immigration in Sweden were unforgivable because he didn't provide any evidence, then when I point out he did provide lots of evidence you refuse to watch his entire video, again falsley accuse him of not sourcing his points, then go off on some weird tangent about Sweden not being unsafe.

It's obvious to anyone with a brain migrants have made Sweden much more dangerous than it used to be, which is the real issue here.

Lol, it's you who is playing mental gymnastics not me. You said Paul Joseph Watson's assessments of Islamic immigration in Sweden were unforgivable because he didn't provide any evidence, then when I point out he did provide lots of evidence you refuse to watch his entire video, again falsley accuse him of not sourcing his points, then go off on some weird tangent about Sweden not being unsafe.
Please use the quote feature so I don't have to continue correcting your dishonesty.

That's clearly not what I said, but at this point you seem hopelessly desperate to be right. The fact of the matter is that Watson's statements implied that Sweden as a whole is not a safe country. You continue to run in circles avoiding dealing with that issue head on. That suggests you are not only dishonest, but a simple coward.

Dude they even come right out and tell you those flyers have an agenda

Thats BS just like I thought

Enter at your own risk my ass

Not only that but they were handing those flyers out in the safest part of the city . People dont get jacked at the casio, the fox, near any of the stadiums or the business district at all for the most part.

Yes Detroit can be dangerous in places but that vid you posted is pure propaganda . It would be one thing if the city actually put up enter at your own risk signs but this was the police union fighting for funding and praying on the rubes from the burbs to give it to em.... On a side rant if you would like to rant about how the city of Detroit is always trying to find ways to make the burbs pay for its sins or why the fuck do we have to build a new barn (that of course went over budget and funds are missing for) for a billionaire I am all ears :)
detroit-enter-at-your-own-risk_thumb.jpg

Did you click on the link?
I agree that there are a few safe strips of Detroit but police response times hit 58 minutes in 2013, that's if they even showed up, Detroit police probably have the only argument in the country for government employees to have a union.

Back