• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please Ponz do mma fans a favor an ko Usman

The last time I wanted a fighter to win so badly was when TJ Dillashaw ko'd Cody no dad.

This fight is a main event and even if Usman wins the most boring 30-27 in history, the main event spot means he can't be ignored much longer. Usman is the most boring non wmma fighter on the ufc roster so please Ponz knock him out!
I only like Usman because he wanted to fuck Colby up. Now he keeps calling everyone out. He is getting annoying. I can see him taking Ponzi down the whole fight unfortunately

I'm trying to sort out in my head how good Ponzi's TDD is and I'm not actually remembering a fight in recent times where he was taken down. His cardio seems on point, he can punch holes in teflon, and he's legitimately tough as nails. Usman's looked amazing and is not afraid to bore us all to tears en route to a 30-27, but I think there are a lot of interesting facets to this fight and in no way, shape, or form should Ponzi be counted out here.

Of course, I'm admittedly praying for a Ponzi KO here. Usman's sloppy pro 'rasslin interviews are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I'm trying to sort out in my head how good Ponzi's TDD is and I'm not actually remembering a fight in recent times where he was taken down. His cardio seems on point, he can punch holes in teflon, and he's legitimately tough as nails. Usman's looked amazing and is not afraid to bore us all to tears en route to a 30-27, but I think there are a lot of interesting facets to this fight and in no way, shape, or form should Ponzi be counted out here.

Of course, I'm admittedly praying for a Ponzi KO here. Usman's sloppy pro 'rasslin interviews are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
Yeah my brain says a 30-27 for Usman even if Ponz hurts him once

The last time I wanted a fighter to win so badly was when TJ Dillashaw ko'd Cody no dad.

This fight is a main event and even if Usman wins the most boring 30-27 in history, the main event spot means he can't be ignored much longer. Usman is the most boring non wmma fighter on the ufc roster so please Ponz knock him out!
Ponz is a dirty fighter I can't wait to see him get grapplefucked.

I want the same as TS, I want the striker in Ponz to come out on top here.

I wanna see Ponz get next after the winner of RDA/Colby get the shot. Im leaning torwards Colby in that matchup.

Back