Please no more Karen Bryant

Bargey

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Shes a decent enough interviewer with a good rapport with fighters and enough technical knowledge.

But as a host she's just painful.

She is absolutely dreadful.

Of course, you social retards zoom in on whatever a female player is doing, and it doesn't reach your standards.

Losers.

Of course, you social retards zoom in on whatever a female player is doing, and it doesn't reach your standards.

Losers.

dafuq? So you can't criticize a female ever?

She's good at her job. Not cutting edge stuff, but she's prepared for her interviews.

She's not an instigator like Ariel.

Not a fan. Cormier should never be given a microphone ever again

You want Jay Glazer instead? I sure don't.

best reporter in the game.

I don't really like her. She's too perky. I guess that is kind of a petty complaint though.

I like her. She's a real fan which I appreciate so that's number one, she gets a lot of very good interviews which is cool, and she always puts up the full Dana White scrums on her youtube channel.

Didn't see her host, but that's kind of a silly job anyway, I'm sure she did fine.

I would be great at her job. The words just flow lol.

I like her as an interviewer but there were some painful moments as far as the hosting went. I think it might be nerves, hopefully they wont be so bad in the future because i feel like she has earned a spot in MMA journalism.

Back