Please help me out

it's the right forum but it'd of been nice if you'd ask permission first mate.

~Foz

Hey Guys,

Can you take a minute to fill this survey out? I'm a student trying to do a research survey on the MMA gear industry.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Cz_2fqp2YkUPuhTaOE8l2_2f3A_3d_3d

BTW boes anyone know if this is the right place to put this thread?

Student?!? Student of what, lying to people about being a student so they will take time to fill out a form that they otherwise would only fill out if they had already made a purchase or they were promised freebies or were getting some kind of discount-ology?

That questionnaire doesn't have even a hint academia-related intention.

What an insult to the intelligence of everyone and anyone unlucky enough to click on your thread thinking you needed help.

Well, whatever the intentions of the survey are, I had some free time to kill so I did the survey.

Well, whatever the intentions of the survey are, I had some free time to kill so I did the survey.
Dude... for your children, your family.. your friends, neighbors, coworkers, training partners and for the sake of humanity..... don't justify these greedy lying wannabe-corporate delinquent's weak-assed agenda by filling out a worthless questionnaire that will serve you absolutely none at anytime in the future.

it's the right forum but it'd of been nice if you'd ask permission first mate.

~Foz

Dude... for your children, your family.. your friends, neighbors, coworkers, training partners and for the sake of humanity..... don't justify these greedy lying wannabe-corporate delinquent's weak-assed agenda by filling out a worthless questionnaire that will serve you absolutely none at anytime in the future.

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for not being clear, I am a student at USC's Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial studies. I am conducting the survey because we are running the feasibility analysis on our business plan to start a Mixed Martial Arts gear company and we needed some primary research sources. I need to explain to my teacher who is unfamiliar with this industry that the internet community makes or breaks a company. My partners and I really need this, so please help me out! Thanks again.

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for not being clear, I am a student at USC's Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial studies. I am conducting the survey because we are running the feasibility analysis on our business plan to start a Mixed Martial Arts gear company and we needed some primary research sources. I need to explain to my teacher who is unfamiliar with this industry that the internet community makes or breaks a company. My partners and I really need this, so please help me out! Thanks again.

In your 1st post, you said that you are a student doing research. No body gave a shit
In your 2nd post you said that you are a student doing research. Nobody gives a shit

Back