Please help me out

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by whitebase, Apr 15, 2008.

1. whitebase

whitebase White Belt

2. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

it's the right forum but it'd of been nice if you'd ask permission first mate.

~Foz

3. HashBrown007

HashBrown007 Orange Belt

Student?!? Student of what, lying to people about being a student so they will take time to fill out a form that they otherwise would only fill out if they had already made a purchase or they were promised freebies or were getting some kind of discount-ology?

That questionnaire doesn't have even a hint academia-related intention.

What an insult to the intelligence of everyone and anyone unlucky enough to click on your thread thinking you needed help.

4. Snake_p20

Snake_p20 Blue Belt

Well, whatever the intentions of the survey are, I had some free time to kill so I did the survey.

5. HashBrown007

HashBrown007 Orange Belt

Dude... for your children, your family.. your friends, neighbors, coworkers, training partners and for the sake of humanity..... don't justify these greedy lying wannabe-corporate delinquent's weak-assed agenda by filling out a worthless questionnaire that will serve you absolutely none at anytime in the future.

6. whitebase

whitebase White Belt

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for not being clear, I am a student at USC's Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial studies. I am conducting the survey because we are running the feasibility analysis on our business plan to start a Mixed Martial Arts gear company and we needed some primary research sources. I need to explain to my teacher who is unfamiliar with this industry that the internet community makes or breaks a company. My partners and I really need this, so please help me out! Thanks again.

7. HashBrown007

HashBrown007 Orange Belt

In your 1st post, you said that you are a student doing research. No body gave a shit
    In your 2nd post you said that you are a student doing research. Nobody gives a shit

8. GOCANES751**

GOCANES751** Banned Banned

this survey is a fraud.