please have Cro Cop commentate the Croatia card

Would love to see a third man commentating every single UFC event, at least two or three of the fights.

But those days are long gone, not going to happen

Commentate? How about Cro Cop vs. Todd Duffee?

Commentate? How about Cro Cop vs. Todd Duffee?
how about Cro Cop vs the winner of JDS vs Rothwell right after they fight? And lets have Mean Gene Okerlund be the guest ring announcer instead of Bruce Buffer. And CM Punk's wife could be the ring girl.let's have the fight outside. in a ring. Surrounded by a moat with alligators.

how about Cro Cop vs the winner of JDS vs Rothwell right after they fight? And lets have Mean Gene Okerlund be the guest ring announcer instead of Bruce Buffer. And CM Punk's wife could be the ring girl.let's have the fight outside. in a ring. Surrounded by a moat with alligators.
This would be acceptable also. As long as the Cro Cop-JDS/Rothwell fight is for the Money in the Bank briefcase which the winner can cash in on the winner of Werdum-Miocic at UFC 198.

This would be acceptable also. As long as the Cro Cop-JDS/Rothwell fight is for the Money in the Bank briefcase which the winner can cash in on the winner of Werdum-Miocic at UFC 198.
Goes without saying...

I dont think Mirko is the commentating type. hahhaa. But i love it when fighters get in the booth.

The greatest 3rd man ever was Don Frye and Bas on a Shark Fights card... Can't remember who lead commentary was, but Bas and Frye were both colour and it was splendid.

The greatest 3rd man ever was Don Frye and Bas on a Shark Fights card... Can't remember who lead commentary was, but Bas and Frye were both colour and it was splendid.

There was a Pride card,where Don Frye was knocked out cold with a head kick by Gary Goodridge and commenated later that night,clearly slurring his words.

PRIDEFC baby!

Booth? Like a kissing booth? I thought they just sit beside the ring.

There was a Pride card,where Don Frye was knocked out cold with a head kick by Gary Goodridge and commenated later that night,clearly slurring his words.

PRIDEFC baby!

I remember that so well... I also remember the rumour at the time that Don had agreed to go down prior to the fight because it was supposed to be Gary's last fight... But I don't believe it.

Pride was so awesome I feel bad for people who talk shit about it but didn't get to experience it at the time.

I"m down with that, Crocop's a funny guy. Probably be better than Goldie anyway.

I remember that so well... I also remember the rumour at the time that Don had agreed to go down prior to the fight because it was supposed to be Gary's last fight... But I don't believe it.

Fuck! i never thought about that...i hate rumors like this,now it makes me wonder.

tumblr_n2918ejLTu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

It looked like don tried to throw a punch when the kick came...so i dont think its staged...bleh!

Ron Kruck, slightly drunk Bas Rutten, and completely wasted Don Frye. Shark Fights 13.

Greatest commentary in MMA history

in croatian , saying things that have absolutely nothing to do with the fight.

they would be marvelous...every event should have a guess commentator. liddell couture , fry, baroni, coleman, lots to choose from

I used to love it in k-1 when theyd have Ernesto Hoost in the booth. A legend like that,getting to hear his take on the fights is a pleasure.

Fuck! i never thought about that...i hate rumors like this,now it makes me wonder.

tumblr_n2918ejLTu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

It looked like don tried to throw a punch when the kick came...so i dont think its staged...bleh!

If it was staged, Gary certainly didn't hold back... Then again Don's the kind of guy that would have warned him not to before because he wouldn't want to look like he went down from a tap... The really annoying part about the rumour is that Gary was meant to have been humiliated by the Yvel KO, so the gentleman's agreement was that he would lose in that way... But I still don't believe it, and yet it doesn't make me think less of either one either way.

Back