Please explain me this

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
How the fuck Jacare gets a guaranteed title shot ?

Adesanya is fighting Gastelum for the Interim belt.
So wouldn't stand to reason that the winner would fight for the real belt next?

So how will Jacare fight for the belt when we are just crowning an interim champ to fight next for the belt?

Will Jacare then be forced to wait until that fight happen THEN he is next in line?
Or will UFC take the belt from WHittaker and make the winner of Adesanya & Gastelum fight Jacare for the real belt?

I thought Whittaker operated already and would be back soon....

So can anyone explain to me what is the plan??

Note: I do want Jacare to get a title shot. I just don't understand how they promise title shots in a division where there's an interim belt in the works... how do you guarantee a title shot to Jacare???

At this rate they should probably just give him a second interim belt.

i don't even care at this point, i just want him to get a shot. he's been dancing around it so long, it's high time. much lesser qualified contenders have gotten it.

Jacare got a verbal agreement which means absolutely fuck all in the UFC.

Ufc is turning into ymca, everyone wins

Cool thread, next time give a hint on your title about wtf thread is related to

Jacare has a weird looking skull.

0CC3B411-ECCD-4D51-9BB0-461247B73B40.png

2046B9FD-7C80-4A08-AEC1-18D8A4BB670A.jpeg

Just looking at him gives me the creeps...

Whittaker will probably be stripped :(

It's very telling that he and Yoel haven't been able to make it to the cage since their war.

They're going to make a new belt for Souza, the Jacare belt. It will be green chrome with textured scales and have an alligator's head in the middle

He's got a title shot guaranteed.

Nobody said it would be next

He will fight the winner of the unification bout.

Last edited:
<This7>
He's got a title shot guaranteed.

Nobody said it would be next
tenor.gif

How the fuck Jacare gets a guaranteed title shot ?

Adesanya is fighting Gastelum for the Interim belt.
So wouldn't stand to reason that the winner would fight for the real belt next?

So how will Jacare fight for the belt when we are just crowning an interim champ to fight next for the belt?

Will Jacare then be forced to wait until that fight happen THEN he is next in line?
Or will UFC take the belt from WHittaker and make the winner of Adesanya & Gastelum fight Jacare for the real belt?

I thought Whittaker operated already and would be back soon....

So can anyone explain to me what is the plan??

Note: I do want Jacare to get a title shot. I just don't understand how they promise title shots in a division where there's an interim belt in the works... how do you guarantee a title shot to Jacare???

Whitaker vs Gastelum/Israel will happen in the summer or early fall, July/Aug/Sept. It depends on how unscathed the winner comes out next week. If it's a quick fight with no damage taken they can set up the unification bout quickly as I am sure Whitaker is dying to fight. Jacare will get the winner of that fight end of year or start of 2020. Jacare will certainly have no problems in waiting it out from late April, it's 7/8 months. And also, if Israel/Kelvin or Whitaker pull out for their unification bout then Jacare steps in. Or worse case scenario they strip Whitaker if he's not ready and Jacare fight Izzy/Kelvin.

Why not? His only losses are a stoppage to the current champ and two narrow split decisions to top guys in Gastellum and Romero.
As for him being on a 1 fight win streak, that seems to modus operandi for shots at 185 these days.

Hell, for that matter I just want to see him get a chance.

i don't even care at this point, i just want him to get a shot. he's been dancing around it so long, it's high time. much lesser qualified contenders have gotten it.

Cough Bork cough

Jacare has had a couple close decisions. Seems logical

Back