Please drink your milk....(VID)

Naaaaaasty, one of my biggest fears. Luckily, I guzzle milk lol.

That was agonizing to watch. I was waiting for the shin to give in and snap like a toothpick.

The other guy looked like me in the ring. He doesn't belong in a ring. :D

I always see guys from very different weight classes fighting in a ring in Thailand. Is this normal? Your friend looks to be way heavier than his opponent (not trying to take any credit from him).

I always see guys from very different weight classes fighting in a ring in Thailand. Is this normal? Your friend looks to be way heavier than his opponent (not trying to take any credit from him).

In some of the smaller stadiums/venues they sometimes don't weigh the fighters.

Yeah, they don't weigh the fighters at Bangla. My friend only started training a few months ago. It was his first fight.

I read that Milk actually does not benefit your bone stability.
To suck up the Protein in the milk, your budy uses up calcium, so in the end you come out zero to zero.

To get good amounts of calcium it was recommended to eat green vegetables, most importantly broccoli.

But probably no big news for you guys, as every fighter should get his green veggies in line.

are thais really eating that many more green leafy vegetables than americans? it's probably just their more intense conditioning

I doubt the thais have the luxury of downing gallons of milk a day and eating lots of broccoli or whatever. Their diets are usually plain rice and little bit of meat or eggs. I'd say conditioning is a bigger factor.

I heard running helps in strengthening your bones.

Yeah that guy had slim jim shins like Corey Hill that were just waiting to be checked.

Sucked how it seemed like it was initially a fracture then slowly broke more and more.

As they say stress on bones causes them to build up more bone density atleast in body building so I would imagine the same if you stress the bones and have a propper diet plus training regiment.

Painful to watch.

brb....going to drink a glass of milk real quick

I read that Milk actually does not benefit your bone stability.
To suck up the Protein in the milk, your budy uses up calcium, so in the end you come out zero to zero.

To get good amounts of calcium it was recommended to eat green vegetables, most importantly broccoli.

But probably no big news for you guys, as every fighter should get his green veggies in line.

What you read is wrong son.

Actually, most of the research that shows milk builds strong bones was done by... the milk companies. There is a lot of research that shows drinking milk decreases bone density, because it stimulates demineralization and increases urine production (where you piss out the Ca). I'll try to find the studies...

Pasty guy looked like he has had previous problems. Watch it again, looks like his lead leg has been fucked for some time

Wait, how could the guy even stand on that leg and not agonise in pain on the floor ?

Back