Please book Geoff Neal

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He smoked Perry in about 1:30 way back in December. I'm kinda stoned but it seems he should be getting another opponent with fights already booked through August....

He's only lost twice and he's been on a roll in UFC. I don't know what's going on or who he could fight that's unbooked

I think people are ducking him like crazy. He is in a similar position that Kamaru Usman was in before getting his TS. Maybe Chiesa or Wonderboy could be options but they are both coming off wins so who knows.
Yeah, I just saw an interview where he said that was happening. Someone gotta step up eventually though.

I’d like to see Geoff Hale
He’s built like a tank
And his nose looks like it can take some bombs and hold on

i want to see him fight again too, why so emotionally attached though?

feeling some guilt or something?

He's on the UFC's MOST UNWANTED list ain't nobody wants to fight him and would rather fight around him. UFC needz to start Twitter shaming guys who turn him down or start offering cash incentives to take certain fights, no way that guy should be stagnant because guys looking to fairy walk around fighters.

Relatively unknown and extremely dangerous = known guys running for the hills.

He smoked Perry in about 1:30 way back in December. I'm kinda stoned but it seems he should be getting another opponent with fights already booked through August....

He's only lost twice and he's been on a roll in UFC. I don't know what's going on or who he could fight that's unbooked
Hey came straight out and said that no one was accepting fights with him a week or two ago.

I’d like to see Geoff Hale
He’s built like a tank
And his nose looks like it can take some bombs and hold on

Interesting name mixup - Geoff Hale is my favourite lighter weight armwrestler..you a secret fan buddh?

He's on the UFC's MOST UNWANTED list ain't nobody wants to fight him and would rather fight around him. UFC needz to start Twitter shaming guys who turn him down or start offering cash incentives to take certain fights, no way that guy should be stagnant because guys looking to fairy walk around fighters.
Especially someone so entertaining. Neal could be a superstar and he’s riding the bench. Offer someone an extra 10k to jump in there and get bodied until his name value rises enough to make it worth the risk for the big dogs

I don’t blame fighters for ducking that fight, Geoff is unfortunately still a “no name” but incredibly dangerous, I’d pick Geoff to KO Vicente Luque.

Especially someone so entertaining. Neal could be a superstar and he’s riding the bench. Offer someone an extra 10k to jump in there and get bodied until his name value rises enough to make it worth the risk for the big dogs

Most agreed, there're are ways to incentivise guys to fight. I know Masvidal as now turned himself into a money diva and would now consider a guy like Neal beneath him but a fight like that would be banging.

Most agreed, there're are ways to incentivise guys to fight. I know Masvidal as now turned himself into a money diva and would now consider a guy like Neal beneath him but a fight like that would be banging.
If they give Neal ponzi, and he finishes him, I could see masvidal considering that fight.

If they give Neal ponzi, and he finishes him, I could see masvidal considering that fight.

<mma4>Possibly? I really don't know what Masvidal wants now accept maybe two suitcases full of Benjamin's...

Back