Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
52E0ki1.jpg

and the 2nd one all in 1 night

a7cd7f568929573.jpg

@GhostZ06 @Gref and Kohina!

Finished it with a well lobbed Molotov! Two Chicken dinners in one night!

I'm getting it for XBOX when it comes out. Is this game as good as it seems it is?

I'm getting it for XBOX when it comes out. Is this game as good as it seems it is?

Yes! I think so! I use the mouse and KB setup. I have no idea how it plays with a controller though.

ok so why the fuck is this being cut in half

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, everyone is in love with this game and it barely even works. I have a pretty darn good PC and my frame rate is terrible unless all my graphics settings are set to low, especially any time an explosion goes off. The gunplay is clunky, vehicles are super buggy and it just doesn't feel good to play in its current state.

Yes, I know, it's early access, it's still very young in development and new improvements are coming in all the time... but as it stands right now, it's not worth $30. Maybe if it was $15-$20 I'd be more forgiving of the game's current state, but at the moment I felt like I just paid $30 to be an alpha tester for a free ArmA mod, and that does not feel good. It's the nature of early access I suppose, but this was the first time I've fallen for the early access trick, and also the last.

I can't wait to see where this game is in 6-9 months, because the core gameplay is very fun and I see why the entire gaming community is flocking to this game. It has a ton of potential, I just don't find it that fun in this nowhere near finished state.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, everyone is in love with this game and it barely even works. I have a pretty darn good PC and my frame rate is terrible unless all my graphics settings are set to low, especially any time an explosion goes off. The gunplay is clunky, vehicles are super buggy and it just doesn't feel good to play in its current state.

Yes, I know, it's early access, it's still very young in development and new improvements are coming in all the time... but as it stands right now, it's not worth $30. Maybe if it was $15-$20 I'd be more forgiving of the game's current state, but at the moment I felt like I just paid $30 to be an alpha tester for a free ArmA mod, and that does not feel good. It's the nature of early access I suppose, but this was the first time I've fallen for the early access trick, and also the last.

I can't wait to see where this game is in 6-9 months, because the core gameplay is very fun and I see why the entire gaming community is flocking to this game. It has a ton of potential, I just don't find it that fun in this nowhere near finished state.

<DisgustingHHH>

I even kind of agree with you. Vehicle collisions seem broken. Cars flying off into the stratosphere.

But I can giggle at youtube videos of the aftermath all day!

Last edited:
I'll defer to your experience on this. :)

He's being cordial with his analysis : )

Being ten days away from turning 37. I can muster together a day or two per week where i can challenge and possibly beat the best of the best in any online Pc FPS game. People i play with only see the end result. Since back in 1999-2002 i learned how to properly train for Pc multiplayer games. What they dont see is the hours upon hours i spend training to play.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, everyone is in love with this game and it barely even works.

Its a newer version of H1Z1's KotK. With enough elements to properly cater to the casual crowd. Your overall assessment of the game i agree with though.

I think it's imperfections, outside of the undue load on graphics sometimes, are part of the charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back