Playboy model kicked off airplane for wearing revealing outfit (pics inside)

Sounds like a cheap ass publicity stunt. I never even heard of this girl and I'm sure many of you also. Now she got our attention.

I will gladly suffer her straddling me for the duration of the flight so none of the other passengers are offended. Naturally this will require a first class seat for her leg room.

I do it for the people.

Not that I don’t appreciate her generosity in giving everyone a view, but there’s a time and place for that. In the club on a Friday, sure, traveling in a public setting with your child, no way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...uthwest-Airlines-flight-revealing-outfit.html

Playboy model who was kicked off a Southwest Airlines plane with her seven-year-old son because of her revealing outfit accuses staff of 'discrimination' - insisting she was 'humiliated' over the size of her boobs

So this hottie decided to try and board a plane while literally having her tits hang out in an extremly revealing outfit. The Airline has a policy to cover up clothes that are revealing and shes now complaining that she was targeted and feels "humiliated". She's a playboy model and she was with her 7 year old son when this happened, which shows that she has amazing common sense and decency to begin with.

But hey, this is Sherdog, we're all incels and can appreciate beautiful assets, so here you go .

You be the judge.

35155600-8905907-image-m-15_1604335148965.jpg

35155610-8905907-image-a-16_1604335154439.jpg

Here's here on Instagram or whatever.

35155584-8905907-image-a-18_1604336160011.jpg

So she rather be the victim than put on another shirt or a coat?

she was clearly looking for attention, and found it. she won lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...uthwest-Airlines-flight-revealing-outfit.html

Playboy model who was kicked off a Southwest Airlines plane with her seven-year-old son because of her revealing outfit accuses staff of 'discrimination' - insisting she was 'humiliated' over the size of her boobs

So this hottie decided to try and board a plane while literally having her tits hang out in an extremly revealing outfit. The Airline has a policy to cover up clothes that are revealing and shes now complaining that she was targeted and feels "humiliated". She's a playboy model and she was with her 7 year old son when this happened, which shows that she has amazing common sense and decency to begin with.

But hey, this is Sherdog, we're all incels and can appreciate beautiful assets, so here you go .

You be the judge.

35155600-8905907-image-m-15_1604335148965.jpg

35155610-8905907-image-a-16_1604335154439.jpg

Here's here on Instagram or whatever.

35155584-8905907-image-a-18_1604336160011.jpg

Unbelievable rack that, she should show them off

Sounds like a cheap ass publicity stunt. I never even heard of this girl and I'm sure many of you also. Now she got our attention.

With those huge assets, yea she does.

Are people just so sexually repressed that they fear seeing tits because they think they’ll cum in their pants? Because that’s the only reason I could imagine someone wouldn’t want to see titties while they flew on a plane.

I’d swap seats with anyone to be next to her on the plane.
Yes sir, I’ll take it for the team...

I'm old enough to remember when people used to dress UP for a plane ride...

OIP.mrhcqd-OanUqlRmB7nimUgHaFj

pfft, she's a fugly POS
shoulda put those fun bags to use in the
landing gear upon touchdown IMO

Her inability to wear a simple mask over her nose is probably what made them kick her off the plane

Back