Platinum Mike Perry Only Has 6.00 in His Bank Account

Fucking sad. And scumbag Dana posting his broken nose on IG for all the fans to see and they’re paying him chump change for this shit.

It must be real nice sitting back in your comfy chair while these guys bleed their hearts out and you take all the money. Fuck the UFC and Dana White.

I'm sure he could/should be making more and whatnot... but Perry doesn't exactly strike me as the sort that is responsible with his money...

In before the usual fucktards post their moronic "if he's not happy with his pay he should just get another job" drivel.

In before the usual fucktards post their moronic "if he's not happy with his pay he should just get another job" drivel.
“Nobody forced him to sign the contract durrrr”
tenor.gif

Co-main eventer and can't even pay his bills.

The fighters really do need to unionize. There are very few fighters making real money after all their expenses get paid.

No offence to Perry but he’s the kinda guy that you could give a million dollars to and he would be broke the day after

What about, "No one is holding a gun to his head". Does that one count too?

Co-main eventer and can't even pay his bills.

The fighters really do need to unionize. There are very few fighters making real money after all their expenses get paid.
Dude I was playing UFC 3 career mode the other night and I became champ and they offered me $200k/$120k. I was like wow even in the fucking video game they’re skimping dude

Jokes aside
please get that man a financial advisor

and a new manager
paying manager and gym fees on bonuses is absurd if he does

He needs a new manager, what the fuck. UFC is ripping him off.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/mike-perry-says-hes-behind-on-taxes-has-6-00-in-the-bank/

Says he still owes taxes from last year as well. Most of his money goes to trainers, taxes, and such.
Yea it's pretty brutal.

The trainers are just fleecing the fighters for the most part. But at the same time, they have to pay the bills and the cost of living is high these days. The fighters definitely need better pay, so they can have some money left after trainers and taxes are paid.

He wouldn’t be any worse off with no trainers with the way he gets jobbered

Perry has Brewsters Millions level money management.

He looks like he has the IQ to manage his money wisely

Back