Platinum Mike fans, show me your confidence and bet your account on him...for fun

TerrificCruz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Recently there has been an increasing number of Perry fans on this board.
However I think that most of them are fair weather fans.

Hardcore Mike fans are always willing to emulate their idol. Mike leads by example and we try to follow his path of ruthlessness and recklessness.

Therefore I am willing to put my account on the line for the pure fun of it and I challenge all of his true fans to do the same.

If he wins nothing happens, if he loses... well..
But that is a hypothetical reality as we all know

#warplatinum

Account bets were the real thing. Why did it get banned?

Account bets were the real thing. Why did it get banned?
Because assholes e-suicided in stupid ways and ruined it
And mods didn't want to have to enforce it when people welched

You can't do account bets plus you'r a 1 year white belt account.

Fuck account bets. Bet your ass against him. Literally. This is 2016.

Hah!

You wish you had my account you absolute bum

Nobody going to waste their account on someone like Joubum, rumor has it that Jouclown tapped after the weigh-ins and won't even be making the walk to the cage tonight. Joubanned fans should save and backup all his old modeling pics because this is the last night he will be recognizable (if he makes the walk to the cage).

Yeah, that's really badass of TS to challenge people to an account bet with his 2015 white belt fake account.

He is going to take Jouban's Versace job too hater

Where were you when the whole Platinum nation called out sherdog on the official betting thread ?
Ten years ago it was "rickson by armbar" nowdays its
Platinum by ko
This is not a gimmick this is a reality

giphy.gif

Bunch of platinum ladies citing the Almighty Sherdog rules as the reason for their cowardice. I'm not surprised mother fuckers.

It's not like you have an account worth betting TS. Now run along and go play in traffic.

Nobody going to waste their account on someone like Joubum, rumor has it that Jouclown tapped after the weigh-ins and won't even be making the walk to the cage tonight. Joubanned fans should save and backup all his old modeling pics because this is the last night he will be recognizable (if he makes the walk to the cage).
If true, he just ruined Platinum's perfect ko record

Bunch of platinum ladies citing the Almighty Sherdog rules as the reason for their cowardice. I'm not surprised mother fuckers.
Noob postwhoring account spotted. Don't try to play with the big dogs. You're not in our league.

Destroying account is bad for site metrics that are pitched for advertising... Not enough long time users to show in metrics, the harder it is to sell advertising space for premium dollar... This site exists to make money afterall

I won't be my account but I will bet $100. He's going to win. By KO. In the first round.

Back