Plain Rash Guards?

We sell tight , loose and the color you want . How many are you looking for ??

They Are For The Gym So Probably At Least 20, Black, And Tight Fit. Thanks

how come nobody replies to my rash guard thread, damn you distributors! XD (barring ron) not sure if RFW posted in there

~Foz

I bought a very heavy-duty one at Target. It is thicker and has held up a lot better than my HCK one. It also cost less than $10.

Our standard black short sleeve only have a small xfg logo the size of a quarter on the front neck and back neck. They run $30 and are designed for comfort and durability.
www.xfgear.com

stdblkss.gif

Cant go wrong with SSFGear.com or XFGear.com. Paul, when can I expect my shorts to be shipped and I am loving the rashguard btw.

yeah the xfgear one would be good for you. and if you want your gym logo or something put on it they would do it and it WONT come off.

Fozzy said:
how come nobody replies to my rash guard thread, damn you distributors! XD (barring ron) not sure if RFW posted in there

~Foz

Hey buddy ,

We have been out for a while taking care of some production issues (new line coming up!) plus new Gi Vendors in negotiation. Where is your thread so we can post over there ?

Thanks

RFW

I've got the XFGear Standard Blue Short Sleeve, fits perfect! And barely shows a logo ... but then again, the tiny logo just adds that bit of flavour you never regret! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back