Media Pitbull vs AJ McKee first staredown

That's a UFC-level matchup right there!

I think Pitbull could fuck a lot of guys up in the UFC.

Patricio is a badass.

Dude has been good forever. I would have loved to see him crossover about 4-5 years ago. He's probably just past his prime right now.

Patricio is a badass.

Dude has been good forever. I would have loved to see him crossover about 4-5 years ago. He's probably just past his prime right now.
Honestly to me Pitbull is legendary. He’s one of the best fighters I’ve ever seen. Complete everywhere and has won fights in so many different ways. Top 3 FW of all time imo.

I havent been this intrigued by a bellator fight in a while

Did Strikeforce ever put a fight of this magnitude? I dont mean in terms of popularity (Fedor fights were as big if not bigger) but in terms of relevance.

I usually don’t post anything in UFC forum that’s not UFC but I feel this fight transcends that barrier tbh
I actually agree. It's a huge fight with a very compelling matchup.

TBH I have a hard time getting hyped for Bellator fights, but this one feels like an event.

This feels like the biggest fight you could make outside the UFC, even bigger than some championship matches in the UFC, actually.

Honestly to me Pitbull is legendary. He’s one of the best fighters I’ve ever seen. Complete everywhere and has won fights in so many different ways. Top 3 FW of all time imo.

100% one of the all time greats. I totally agree.

Back