• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Pitbull crosses four lane road to bite child in Church parking lot

Do you carry a knife?

• Total voters
Yup, exactly.

I've had 8 pits in my time and outside of a few minor instances, only one of them seriously injured someone (in an unprovoked attack).

Non-pit owners are so delusional. They are no more dangerous than a hamster.
lol so only 12.5% of your dogs attacked someone? Not really making a case for their harmlessness here.

Yup, exactly.

I've had 8 pits in my time and outside of a few minor instances, only one of them seriously injured someone (in an unprovoked attack).

I feel like most other dog breeds aren't 1 out of 8 chance to maim an innocent person?

And even on that you had to specify " and outside a few minor instances "

Last edited:
Yup, exactly.

Lol so 1/8 pitbulls will seriously injure someone for no reason and you don't see a problem with that

lol so only 12.5% of your dogs attacked someone? Not really making a case for their harmlessness here.

I feel like most other dog breeds aren't 1 out of 8 chance to maim an innocent person?

And even on that you had to specify " and outside a few minor instances "

Lol so 1/8 pitbulls will seriously injure someone for no reason and you don't see a problem with that

<Lmaoo>

giphy.gif

I carry a knife with me when walking my dog specifically because I have had so many other dogs charge at us, and have seen off leash pit bulls on my street.

I carry this when I go for runs. Ran by some farm with horses the other day and a solid 5 dogs rushed to the fence and were growling at me. Gotta be able to defend yourself out there.60807E47-14D9-46E8-AE77-1F5B30CF61E5.jpeg

Someone obviously failed to tell the dog that that is inappropriate behavior. What with the meetoo movement and all.

Oh man, that's my town!

WTF, that dog came from hella far away, ignored all the adults and just tackled that girl

Oh man, that's my town!

WTF, that dog came from hella far away, ignored all the adults and just tackled that girl

Makes me think there's more to this story.

Girl was probably a secret Nazi killer or something.

Yup, exactly.

12.5% failure rate is not a strong selling point there bud.

They are a shit breed, I had friend when I was little that had 3 pit bulls that were all good and we would play with them all the time. Our ages ranged from 7-12. One day one of them locked onto one of the boys arm and would not let go. Luckily it just clamped down and did not move or try to tear it off. We called for the dad who had to shoot the dog and then use a crowbar to pry the dead dogs jaw open.

Back