• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pissing Blood after class. **Updated**

Widow_Maker**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We were rolling quite a bit today, and I noticed when I got home that my piss was red. I really thought nothing of it. About half hour ago, two hours after class, I took a piss again. This time, my piss stream was really red.

Anybody have this happen before?

I called Kaiser and made an appointment for tomorrow morning. When I talked to the on call nurse, she told me if it gets worse to go to the ER.

Little nervous to be honest guys.

did someone knee-ride your kidneys... or mayb you just have a kidney infection

Hey guys,

We were rolling quite a bit today, and I noticed when I got home that my piss was red. I really thought nothing of it. About half hour ago, two hours after class, I took a piss again. This time, my piss stream was really red.

Anybody have this happen before?

I called Kaiser and made an appointment for tomorrow morning. When I talked to the on call nurse, she told me if it gets worse to go to the ER.

Little nervous to be honest guys.

are you a boxer?

DEFINITELY get it checked out.
Could be anything from a UTI to kidney stones to a kidney infection or any other kind of infection.
Only your doctor would know.

Btw, I don't think it's caused from grappling unless there was some kind of trauma.. just a coincidence..unless someone has a really devastating knee on belly.

If you were not injured as stated above and you do not have a bladder or kidney infection you may just be dehydrated. Drink about two glasses of water about 20oz of water and see if it gets lighter and lighter. If you don't hydrate with water before, during and after class that sometimes happen. Not saying its the cause but a possiblity.

This months Men's Health had an article about this and it said that for people under 60 blood in piss is usually due to some acute condition, such as a knee ride on the kidney that Codemonkey mentioned. If you are older it could be anything from kidney stones to bladder cancer. Now don't quote me on that but I personally wouldn't worry about it unless it keeps up. If that becomes the case for the love of Jeebus go see a doctor.

Did you do a sloppy armbar and crush your junk or anything like that?

Scary stuff anyway, let us know how it turns out.

You know what he did?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQZqmybHhMo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQZqmybHhMo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You know what he did?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQZqmybHhMo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQZqmybHhMo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ahh man that was a smile and a half.. TS you need to get that doc on the case asap man! Might be an idea to note down what you did all day and during class, as well as generally to present doc with some kind of immediate history. He'll ask the rest. All the best.

Doesn't sound pleasant. My immediate thought was blow to the kidney. But seeing as there wasn't one, I'd be going to the doctor pretty quick

If you juice then that could be the problem . Good luck !

keep us posted, best wishes. Probably chill on the training just till you find out what is up though.

There are a few things I would take time out to ask about on an internet forum. This isn't one of them.

Might be a good idea to see your doctor.

id hit the doctor pretty quick

anything not white/clear/yellow coming out of my dick would scare the hell out of me

lol at the vid above

Back